Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping it simple...the way of the Future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took a ride in a neighbors golf CAR.....Wow....Where have I been??? Does everyone know about these, but me?This is a new concept that reconnects us to the environmentaround us.How perfect it is to have an around town vehicle that is quite, requires no gas and best of all, leaves you free to speak to passers by.This is Great !!!!
    All the things that I have been studying about (what the world is coming to) are talking about getting back to basics.I can see how this could help people take a step in that direction.I know what I am gonna ask SANTA for, this year.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

(((Evielou))

I can't remember where my ex and I were, it was an Island where a lot of Americans go to retire, anyway that's what most of the vehicles were there, it was nice, of course, we're talking a small Island.

Comment

Dear Hart, Do you remember the old show (fantasy Island ) ?
      I think that Tattoo drove a golf cart? It would be perfect in the Bahamas or other island settings.This is a Street Legal Golf Car and quite inexpensive.I think that in the right setting, it is such a good idea.My neighbor was surprised that I wasn't aware of them.In a small town it seems like such a good idea.

Comment

Evie,

As a fellow Floridian, I see them around as well. I would love to have one too... gotta save some money though!

They are so economical if you are just sticking close to home. I have a friend who lives in "Peachtree City" Ga, and their entire city has golf cart trails... her daughter drives it to school, they go to the store, they are way ahead of us!
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Golf carts are fun. I drove one around when I volunteered to do First Aid at the Half Moon Sober Festival that we have here in NH. It rained alot, but was still fun.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sounds like a bit like heaven, guys. I wish I was in Florida right now.

In Columbus, Oh, it is 29 degrees and windy. A golf cart would be just a bit uncomfortable up here this time of year. :-(

But don't forget, it does take power to run them, electricity takes energy to create, too.

However, the lack of carbon monoxide and other emissions sure make them a wonderful alternative.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My son & I both have a golf cart (we only use them to get around our property, but hey! it's a start!) Love mine. I bought a John Deere Gator a few years back, hard to describe, sort of a green and yellow 4 wheeler with a dump back. It is indispensible! I have to hide the key to keep up with it! There are lots of alternatives. Anyone remember the back-to-nature movement of the sixties and seventies? Living off the grid!!! My idea of heaven!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

OK, I worked at a private residential school (I was around 40) and another administrator and I would take the golf cart on the dirt roads that connected the houses. One of us would drive with our eyes closed while the other would give directions. It was hilarious!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Golf carts are a blast!
                  My daughter and her friends love to take ours for a "spin" around the hood in it.
                  Reversing is rather noisy though -- sounds like you are backing up a 4 Ton truck!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hubby says that if Santa can afford one? It will have BIG WHEELS, so sand beaches would be an option.To me, PURPLE WOULD BE A GOOD COLOR.

Comment

I drive mine all around the hood, they're very popular in golf communities here : )
                      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                      - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                      X