just to be honest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to be honest....

limers no one said this is easy,note AA said it,this is about you, your comfort level,what other people say dont mean sqat,i stopped for 10months again,and am trying modding,it like being with out AL , for a while has its ups and downs,be careful you dont want to have it thrown in your face again,im here for ya gyco good luck in wht ever you do

Comment

just to be honest....

I do hope that it works out for you limers! You're a dear friend, and I want you to be happy in your life, and of course, you will know pretty quickly how well this plan is working for you; we'll certainly be here for you, either way!

wip

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers- Great luck- I dont know if you will manage or not, hell who does know until they try, but there sure aint any harm in trying!

Best of luck to you- let us know how you get on hun.

Comment

just to be honest....

Thanks Gyco...

Keep walking...

I will have to go back to the af plan if it fails. I suppose I will drink 4 cans on fri and 4 cans on sat. I would be happy with that and none sun- thurs. Good luck Keep, I will be following your progress.
          I have to stay away from wine, it turns me into a nut case!

Comment

just to be honest....

wip and Marbs...thanks...

Comment

just to be honest....

And thanks Cy....you and wish are fast becoming some of my great friends!
              LMAO....I busted out laughing when I saw CYMU's post of that song...that was SO funny. Good thing you openly don't expect alot of your friends Limers...LMAO...teasing of course.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

just to be honest....

Its CYMRU...teasing of course
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

just to be honest....

Dear Limers, I pray that it works for you.I know that for me it is just like an allergy.Give me fish (or even French fries that were cooked with fish) and I am on the way to the emergency room and maybe Dead.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers,
                    I have seen your posts but I don't feel I know you. You would be welcome to join the Mod Squad, under Long Term Moderation. I also wanted to mention that moderators don't have to drink every weekend. I felt under much better control and not prone to "slips" once I limited my drinking to once per week or less. Whatever your choice, stay in touch.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers,

I guess you can tell, everyone here loves you and wishes you the very best.

I hope your plan works and you are happy with it. I know that several people here have been able to moderate after doing a good AF stint.

Here's hoping it works for you!!

No matter what, though, you know we are here for you.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers, I'm supporting you 100%.
                        It's not always an easy road modding but if it's your goal and you stick to it, it can definetly be done. There are many of us on the Mod Squad thread that are AF during the week and many a weekend too.
                        Love to ya and wishing you all the best:-)
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers, you are a dear friend and I wish you the best in your choices. Not matter what, I am here for you. Have you mapped out a plan for modding, other than just drinking on weekends? Are you going to use the drink tracker? Let me know what I can do to help you stick to your plan and achieve your goals, okay?
                          Love and best wishes :h
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

just to be honest....

Limers, I would love to do that. Perhaps some day, but my inner voice is loud and clear that now is not the time to even consider it. I truly hope it works for you. Good luck - I have tremendous respect for people who can do that. You know what is best for you. :l
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X