TALLY florida meet JAN 16TH-18TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, TIME TO GET REAL SERIOUS GUYS...WHO ALL IS COMING FOR SURE! Cowgal....I need to know what is around to call for room rates and what is to DO????? Can you pick some up at the airport? How far away do you live from it? OF COURSE, we would help with the expense of that. What do we want to do while there...dinner, parks, what is there, etc....let's start throwing it out here....

So far I believe interetsed parties are...and please if I miss you add your name...Greenie, Me, Cowgal, Momof3, Bird, TlRGS, Mags, Cinders......I know there are others....????????Come ALLLLL.....who else wants to come. You can join just the Saturday if not the whole time...whatever you desire. I can not wait!!!!
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Give more details....Were in Florida????
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Britt,

Give us the dates again? I think I asked before and I "think" It coincides with a wedding on Saturday, but who knows... Tallahassee is only 2.5 hours, so I might could make it part of the time. Depends on the dates...
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Oh Duh.... the dates are in the subject line! :H

I do have a wedding that Saturday... not sure what time it is, but probably would not make it then. Darners!
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Will have to take a raincheck

Hey All,

I will have to pass on 1/16 - 1/18. I did not realize that Monday is the MLK holiday and Tuesday is inauguration day. I have friends coming in on the weekend for the inauguration. Have fun and will catch up with you next time.
          M03
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

Will be in FL end of February. Would love to meet up with some of you then. Sorry can't make it any sooner, but I hope you all have a Great time.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

whAT ARE YOU OIN CURIOUS

Comment

doin

Comment

Checking my calendar. Would like to try!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

GYCO we are in the first stages we haven't decided what we are going to do just yet.

Comment

Tallahasssee Evie January 16-18

Comment

Would kill for warm weather in January, but can't make it from Alaska!

I will be thinking of you all!!!
                        "The one true thing that I know about myself is that I will never stop learning things about myself!":nutso:

AF SINCE 5/23/2007 - MINUS 3 DAYS!!!!

Comment

Don't feel too bad akmom, it's not warm in Tallahassee in January!

Oh, well, probably warmer than in Alaska:H, but no one's going to be running around in shorts and sandals!!

Comment

Working...
                          X