Just had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had enough

Hi guys been doing really well being af and mod for the last 7/8 months but just had enough of life I am 46 my boyfrind finished with me a couple of months ago he is adimment its over which is hard as i left my home town to be with him. At least I nw know getting drunk will not solve anything so apart form 1 small mishap not done that, It just that i have had enough of life getting hurt and its always been linked to what i am like drunk, know it my own fault but i never asked to be like this i feel so hurt and upset read some of my old thread how happy i was with him i just want the hurt to go away why did i have to be born like this its so unfair

DDx

Just had enough

Sweet Daisy,I am so sorry that you are hurting.Don't think that how you feel right now, will last forever.IT WON'T.You can have a happy life and the pain you feel right now will be replaced with joy.PM me if I can help.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just had enough

Daisy-Doo,

Sending you hugs. :l:l

I know how badly you are hurting right now but it will get better.

I can't add much but did want to say that you need to step back and look at your life and decide what positive steps you can take to make your life a whole lot better.

Make a list of things you want to do that you haven't.

Here is a chance to do some of those things. Once you start taking positive steps, things will look and feel better to you.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Just had enough

Daisy, heartache over lost love is not what the rest of your life is about. It is now, and it hurts. It feels like the whole world, like the only thing that matters, and you don't want to hear this, but it isn't. You are feeling, and you are trying to deal with it. I've been hurt so much by love a few times I didn't want to wake up. I'm sure glad I did, all these years later. If you've managed alcohol, and can avoid that temptation now, you are one tough girl, too tough to let this stop you. Slow you down, yes. Hurt like hell, yes. I can't tell you when it will feel better, but without AL, you'll go through it and be stronger. You know you're strong, don't you? And people care about you. I don't know you and I care. Please, have a good cry, try not to think this feeling will last forever, because it won't. We are very concerned about you. Please talk to us again.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just had enough

((((Daisy)))))

I feel you will find someone who loves and supports you even more than your ex bf. You deserve it and it's gonna happen.:l:l

Comment

Just had enough

If he left anything behind... gather all of it put it in a plastic bag and go throw it away or if you can burn it or shred it !! You are 46, you are a woman in your own right and thoughts. Stand-up and move on, there is someone else out there. Time heals the pain, give it a chance.

Comment

Working...
            X