Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, re my meltdown/breakdown.

Star.

Just wanna say I love you dearly my friend. I should be thanking YOU for your wonderful nature and contribution to this forum. I'm glad, NO HONOURED to call you my friend.

Thank you for being YOU.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Thanks guys........you are always there to catch me when I fall. I feel I`ve learned a great deal already, like, at least I now know not to escape into a sea of wine when the going gets tough. Would have been so easy to drink these past few weeks, but I haven`t, simply because I now fully understand that drink is a "taker", and I`m giving it sweet f*** all now........drink has taken more than enough from me already and left this devasted little life in its wake, but I am ready to make something of the devastation.

The new year will be full of challenges and I am naturally a little nervous, but I`m more excited than nervous, looking forward to trying new things.........I can hardly contain my enthusiasm.

Life is what we make it.

Star x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Just caught this thread Star...
        You've been here for me on more than one occasion, with a well written word and encouragement. Thank you.

Life can throw a lot at us and sometimes it can all be too much. I'm glad you're through the storm and I wish you all you wish yourself.

Good luck Star!

Comment

Working...
        X