Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see a lot of women problems....how about guy stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was some of the funniest Sh** I have heard in a long time....I am LMAO.....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

I know I'm nuts..

Comment

I'm with you Popeye ! Ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

If I wasn't nuts before, I am now... but I feel priveleged to be among the MWO nuts.

But about number 9, I still don't really get it. Do you never see your neighbours otherwise? Are they keeping cooped up and only show their face (or backside) when taking out the trash?

Where I live everyone keeps their own trash bin near the road, and they take out their kitchen trash daily, so they don't have to take out the bins on garbage day. This used to be very convenient for me, as I would sneak out late at night and dispose of my empties in random neighbours' trash bins (I made sure to rotate so nobody would get suspicious!). We alkies are a creative bunch.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X