Army thread 21st Nov 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 21st Nov 08

AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!:upset::upset:
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Awwwhhhh KP! You MUST go to an emergency dentist today. You might have an abscess that needs antibiotics.
    Hope you are managing to sleep a bit now hun.

Marby, I ran further yesterday than I have run for ages, yep I know it was probably only 4-5 mins but it also was up a hill!!! You worried yet?

Overslept this morning - 5.30 - god I cant wait to live like normal peeps.

Catch yer laters
    Have a lovely day all
    xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

startingover;473883 wrote: Awwwhhhh KP! You MUST go to an emergency dentist today. You might have an abscess that needs antibiotics.
      Hope you are managing to sleep a bit now hun.

Marby, I ran further yesterday than I have run for ages, yep I know it was probably only 4-5 mins but it also was up a hill!!! You worried yet?

Overslept this morning - 5.30 - god I cant wait to live like normal peeps.

Catch yer laters
      Have a lovely day all
      xxx
      you will never do anything like normal peeps my friend , thats impossible for you:H:H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Cy, I hope you get that sorted today.

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Good morning there Trooper's. Hope the day is magnanimous in it's magnificence for everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Goodevening guitar man and a very
            good morning to the gobshiters! :H

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Top of the mornin' to you too Pan.... How's your training for the 10 k going Oner's?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Pan. ooops... Good evening to you..

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

limers;473896 wrote: you will never do anything like normal peeps my friend , thats impossible for you:H:H:H:H
                    Pot? Kettle? :H

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Oner's. Walking briskly kinda?..... Wow....very impressive!..Might be a photo finish between you and Starter's.....

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Go Oney....Can just see you running along with the baby buggy!
                        Does Ava cheer you on?

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Poor Cy - I hate toothache, especially when you've taken the maximum amount of painkillers you can take in a day, it's so unfair. My mother-in-law gave me a tip you can try. Dissolve some aspirin in water and swill it round your mouth for a good length of time and spit it out. It worked for me, and stopped me from giving in to a drink. Hubby had been at a loss, I'd been writhing in agony on the bed, the pain was THAT unbearable.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

hello ???? I am intending to move my lily White arse faster than a walk

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Morning folks!
                              Another AF day under my belt.
                              What a great sleep I had! Lots of lovely dreams...
                              Get to the dentist Cy!

Comment

Working...
                              X