Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Hey Mr G
    Sorry didnt say hello earlier as was struggling with the photo technology. Yes had a body surf at manly. Water was cold but once you were in it was good. I ran the Manly prom and near died in the process so had to collapse in the waves afterward and had to have the big breakfast to recover.
    BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Yep I got it all the fags the booze and the melanoma! Only the good die young!
      BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

BH. A run, a swim in that surf, then a big brekkie?....gee's, you're doing it hard!....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

I know its tough at the top and crowded at the bottom! I had to have a sleep after the run, swim and the big brekkie and it was still only 11am when I got up from my second sleep! God the evils of being sober!
          BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Just a quick pop in to say thanks Limey for sortin my mail thing out your the best. As for Your son BH I know some footy teams ready to recruit him....... has he thought about a wrestling career????? flim career????? I can see the headline now young mums son of 14 new star in " A Quantum of TWAKKKKK the real James Bond....... And gidday CY hope you are well
            Love cap

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Hey Cap
              He is currently playing for Auckland rugby league under 14 (the only white kid on the team!) and hoping to get scouted for the Manly sea Eagles or similar so he doesnt have to study at school! And more importantly so his dear mother can hang about in luxury in OZ! Lets hope he never gets near the booze though cos he has the AL gene on both sides of the family! Mind you that is prerequisite for playing league these days isnt it!
              BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Yea ya not wrong BH booze drugs and sport unfortunate combination these days but shite he is a hell of a off spring you should be so proud Im sure you are!!!!!!!! He looks so fit and Strong!!!! ready to take those huge moaris on good on him!!!!!!YAAAAAA once again you must be so proud i love that thanks for sharing
                Cap

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Hey, changed my avatar. I like this one.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

As long as he plays for Ireland against the all blacks some day I will be proud!
                    BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

BH....re- the AL gene. As a young bloke, (mid teens on) i loved a drink, but didn't know i had a chemical thing going on with the grog until recently. I really had no idea my drinking could end up being a problem through my inherent body chemistry, as opposed to maybe drowning my sorrows for a few days over a break up with a girlfriend or something, then not thinking about drinking, if that makes sense?....so, my point i suppose is, if unmonitered, it can creep up on a person, but at least you're informed, and through your own experience, etc..

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Vlad. G'day, and avatar looks great!..

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

And G'day there Cap!

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Mr G
                            I too only recently figured out the chemical aspect to my binge drinking problem and the fact that genetically I am predisposed to being an Alkie. I can see he has similar personality make up to me and I warn him all the time (practically every day) by saying you need to make sure you dont let AL take away your sporting prospects etc etc. But as you know you can lead a horse to water and all that so fingers crossed eh!
                            BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

Vlad
                              Great avatar! So totally you! Are you going to do the mini marathon with us? Gwan Gwan Gwan you know you want to!
                              BH

Comment

Army thread 21st Nov 08

boozehag;473996 wrote: Vlad
                                Great avatar! So totally you! Are you going to do the mini marathon with us? Gwan Gwan Gwan you know you want to!
                                BH
                                How does it work?
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X