Army Thread 22nd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bandit! Have fun window shopping :h I was at the mall yesterday and it felt good just to wander around and look at all the Christmas stuff coming into place. Sometimes it's nice to just soak up the atmosphere :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;475068 wrote: I was at the mall yesterday and it felt good just to wander around and look at all the Christmas stuff coming into place. Sometimes it's nice to just soak up the atmosphere
      Oh, it's funny how VERY different we are... that "atmosphere," a mall at Christmas time, throws me straight into despair! I just have to grit my teeth and stay away from it, as much as I can.

But I truly am happy for those of you who enjoy it.

I just discovered Netflix, and plan to watch a LOT of movies over the next couple of months!

I'll have to put on some kind of Christmas decorating and gifting for my mother this year, probably this is the last year she will realize it is Christmas. My friends are happy just with gifts to charity in their names; they have their own families to deal with.

wip

Comment

Hi Everyone! I,m on my blackberry so this will be quick. I had a GREAT time with Rubes! I miss you all but I'm having a wonderful time with the family. I will miss them terribly when I leave tomorrow! I guess I really need 2 move. I am on Day 6 NF. I was smoking Sun w Rubes but have been good since. I love you all so much and I look forward to catching up Mon. Krigs.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Kriger! So happy your trip is going so well!! Great job on the 6 days :h Have a safe trip home. Looking forward to catching up with you on Monday :wings:
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

The Vladster is here!!!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Vlad!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Went to the World Church Bonanza at church this morning, got a christmas present for my sister-in-law - then I had to do some work (Boo!) for a customer, after that, I had to clean the house. Now I'm done and I can rest. Playing NFS4.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

What is the present, Vlad?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

A Fairtrade bag from India.

Here's me driving an Alfa Romeo 147. Needless to say I won. :H

Attached files [img]/converted_files/710388=4338-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Too cool!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thought I'd try my luck with a BMW - I came 2nd. :upset:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/710394=4339-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hummer in the snow!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/710400=4340-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hmmmm... I really need to make some dinner.

Comment

OK, I think I've scared everyone off.

Comment

Yep, obviously. Going to make some dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X