Time for me to hit the sack.
    Nighters everyone, sweet dreams xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd November 2008

Evening all.
      Hey Zepps! Great to hear from you.
      Been a bit quiet tdy, as im still feeling drained from the last couple of days lack of sleep. Still no pain, but i worry about it coming back!
      Hope everyone has had a good positive day.
      Im going to have an early one. Not sure whether to get up for the boxing tnt at 3. Havent paid for it on sky, so could only listen to it on the radio, and dont know if i can be bothered.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nos Da Starts.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night Starting!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hubby makes so much sense, we've just been to the pub, I wanted another drink but he said, 'No, even though I know I feel fine, I know I'll have a hangover if I have another.' I wish I had that attitude. I did once.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Vlad! Did you have another or just came home?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

No, I just came home.

Comment

I would have moaned before.

Comment

ahh, that's a lovely one, Oney!!!

Zeps, I am so delighted to hear your OWN dogs are coming up! Fantastic to watch that...

Doing OK, vlad?

Hi everyone else... who is still up? LTG you are, it's still day-time in Texas...

Comment

Yes, I know I'll appreciate this decision in the morning. Having a coffee presently.

Comment

Yeah, 4 months isn't it?

Comment

I just watched an episode of "House of Cards" on my computer. I LOVE Netflix!!! It's amazing!!

Did another big sorting session today; taking stuff from my house to Mother's to be sold in the estate sale, then going through every box, every item, every piece of paper in Mother's house to decide what to keep, what to sell, what to throw away, then packing it back up and bringing the few things I am keeping back over here to my house. Decided after that I will NOT go visit Mother till Monday. It was just creating this incredibly bleak mood in me. Tomorrow I have to do a lot more of the packing, sorting, and moving, because the Estate Sale people are meeting me at the house in the afternoon to look it all over and give me an estimate. So, I'll visit Mother on Monday, otherwise all this is going to drive me berserk.

Comment

Feeling good about 4 months, vlad, Oney... just wishing I were not so bleak about the time of year, my annual descent into depression (!) and all the Mother stuff. I feel solid about being AF. Just have to keep up with doing the stuff that helps me stay that way, and tough it out till all of the Christmas stuff is over. Then maybe I'll take a little trip. A trip would be GREAT.

Comment

Excellent efforts on 4 months WIP!!! Did you do something special for yourself today?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X