Army Thread 23rd November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of gossip ladies....Gordon Ramsey has been caught out my the news of the world having an affair. Tut tut. Such a clean healthy family image too. I can see all those chefs in the kitchen now going '' GO ON SON, GET IN THERE!''
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

for GG
      Gammon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;475666 wrote: We are top end dossers you and me Wish!
        http://static.flickr.com/120/266869829_4751a80d10_o.jpg
        Thank you babe! LOL

Comment

He seemed so happy with his wife .... I feel sorry for her and the children. I used to like ramsey but maybe not so much now.

Comment

Sorry GG!
            Halfbakery: Jamie Oliver Must Die
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm off to to look after the baby for a few hours. Will catch you all later.

Comment

Good Day Army
                Still freezing cold here and still feeling like shite, but I was asked to switch from evening shift to night shift, so I will be able to watch the football game!! How about those Boston Bruins Cy.lol
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey sea. Another good win. Lets just hope you havent peaked too early, cause it would be good to see the bruins doing well in the playoffs.
                  Enjoy the footie!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey, Where is everyone? Is WIP ok? I don't know what happened, but I read something about an "attack"

Comment

Gia;475724 wrote: WIP is an amazon! I'm sure she's fine. Hopefully she'll check in soon though and let us know.
                      Thanks, all, I am still feeling pretty stunned. I have been in many groups of people in my 56 years and have had friends, and have also had people who did not like me very much, but I have never felt the kind of hate that I experienced from those awful posts last night. Totally caught me by surprise. I had no idea who that person was, have just seen her around a little bit, but apparently she has harbored a lot of hate, anger, apparently hurt (?) about me for some time. And I have no idea why. Makes me wonder what else is lurking out there...

Feeling reluctant to enter in around here very much. Apparently there are people who read my posts and get all worked up. I don't feel like giving them any more material for whatever is going on with them. Very upsetting.

wip

Comment

Hi Gia
                        Hi Wally
                        How are you today? Sorry about your arm Gia. I am so not looking forward to winter.

Comment

WIP
                          I have no clue what happened, but I am sorry.

Comment

A Work in Progress;475743 wrote: Thanks, all, I am still feeling pretty stunned. I have been in many groups of people in my 56 years and have had friends, and have also had people who did not like me very much, but I have never felt the kind of hate that I experienced from those awful posts last night. Totally caught me by surprise. I had no idea who that person was, have just seen her around a little bit, but apparently she has harbored a lot of hate, anger, apparently hurt (?) about me for some time. And I have no idea why. Makes me wonder what else is lurking out there...

Feeling reluctant to enter in around here very much. Apparently there are people who read my posts and get all worked up. I don't feel like giving them any more material for whatever is going on with them. Very upsetting.

wip
                            Wpster, you are a successful, knowledgeable, and caring woman. There will always be people who are jealous of that. Because you put yourself "out there" with lots of good sound advice and you are working brilliantly on your own sobriety, I guess for some reason some people dont like it. Well, wippy my friend, here you are safe and wanted, I for one appreciate everything you do. The advice you give to others helps me immensley. I hope you dont lay low for too long my friend.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I echo what the others have said WIP. Have always taken your advice and tried to use it for my own sobriety. Its a big world out there, and i guess there are people of all types out there. Im sure there are people here who dont like me, but for what its worth WIP, i think your super duper.
                              xx
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Awww, i like J.O really!!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X