Army thread 24th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Starting! Hey, tell Rich that I passed his recipe on to my daughter so it has now reached the west coast of the US...LOL!! She is in charge of mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving so she asked me to post his recipe to our family web site today :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh Wow!! He will be delighted!! I'll tell him tonight. Thanks!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;476557 wrote: I suppose thats fair enough....
        Do they know about your "problem" at work?
        I suspect they do, I get a lot of stick and the boss likes to draw bad drawings of me thinking about vodka. I got the stick before joining MWO because they found out I drank hard liquor. Their assumption was straight vodka drinker = alcoholic.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

at least they dont hold it against you..

Comment

Hi All,
            I'm back home! I already miss my little family in Atlanta! It is a week for reflection for me; I need to seriously think of my future and whether it means staying here or not. I hope everyone here is doing well. I have been totally off site,execpt for my post yesterday so I am seriously behind on news with all of my friends here. I went 6 days NF but caved yesterday when I came home to my hubby the smokestack! I need rehab for smokers to be sure! I love you guys and I've missed you lots. I am still AF without much trouble but a bit confused about where to go from here with my life! Krigs
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

startingover;476593 wrote: at least they dont hold it against you..
              It's funny, when I did 30 days AF for September, one of them asked, 'Why, are you an alcoholic?'
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hiya Krigs! Glad you are back!!
                I so understand that where next feeling. It is EXACTLY what I am going through.
                Is it your job you are not sure of?

Comment

I was offended and snapped, 'No!!!'

Think I may have made it a tad obvious.

Comment

Vlad, I thiink it's terrible you have to TAKE that abuse at work. It would really hurt my feelings- you handle it so well! I'm proud of you!
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hiya Krigs!!!

Comment

Welcome back Kriger I sure missed you!!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

vlad;476597 wrote: It's funny, when I did 30 days AF for September, one of them asked, 'Why, are you an alcoholic?'
                          I guess they would if you were saying about giving up the drink for a time. Mind you a lot of peeps at my work give up the drink in Jan, but then I think half of them ARE alkies :H

Comment

Start, I have my own business that has been going south a bit since drinking and even during this recovery period. I can't seem to concentrate on it and I miss my kids and gd's. It would be a lot to give up because of the freedom, etc. I have put 14 years into building it and I'm way too old to start over. K

Comment

Hi LTG, I've missed you too!

Comment

Kriger, can you move your business to Atlanta?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X