Army thread 24th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks cool chelle ... Think Cy would like.

Right i'm off to watch eastenders now. Will be back later

Comment

Enjoy Eastenders Wish
      Im of to play world of warcraft...with "Adrift" on Film4 in the background
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

where are you all tonight?

Comment

that Nikkies a pain in the arse...

Comment

Im here too...
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

....Does Sky have ANY decent music channels at ALL..... ?

Comment

havent a clue Chelle , are you ready for christmas, what does your son want?

Comment

one2many;477009 wrote: What you think of X factor chelle?
                  Like Diana...she's my fave.
                  Dont think much of the boyband JLS... and I think Eoghan is well cute

Comment

Adrift was shittteee!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

limers;477017 wrote: havent a clue Chelle , are you ready for christmas, what does your son want?
                      Apparently, he wants a high definition tv....
                      Santa will have to equip his biggest sack, I guess...

Comment

what size? My daughter wants one as well , im getting a 22in I think with dvd included.

Comment

Just home from the office, sounds like everyone is well EXCEPT poor Sea, lord, pneumonia. I hope the drugs work quickly!

Had an amazingly good visit with Mother today. She was not quarrelsome or nasty at all. I think this is only the second less-than-awful visit since she's been in this facility.... I stayed around a good bit longer this time. She started in to complaining about the house she's in, and the people, but when I just kept sort of making agreeable noises and changing the subject, she worked her way around to saying she liked it there because there's always someone to help her out!!!!! Wow, feckin' amazing!! So I feel much lighter today, the usual black cloud is mostly gone for a little bit.

Not much scheduled the rest of the week, planning to take it easy, with some but not too much shuffling of Mother's stuff for the sale. Will be done with that in a couple of weeks (the sale guys gave me a date, which helps).

wip

Comment

he hasnt said.. but I guess anything with a good sound system to drown out mum's 80's music from her room would do

Comment

Im happy it went so well WIP, less draining for you thank God.

Comment

I'm back, only to say goodnight to everyone. I'm so tired and it's bloody freezing tonight. Really hope there isn't ice in the morning as i have to be up at 6 and really don't want to be scrapping ice of the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X