1967, Dingbat, Doggygirl, Jinja, Popeye, River, Spanish, Starts, Sweetpea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can see you're all online - how are you guys this fine cold Monday morning?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

okay vlad. thankfully it's not cold for me. am at work already with a full day ahead. how are you feeling this morning?

Comment

A little tired, but then I've only managed 3 days AF this month.

So far that is...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Very well thx vlad. It's flippin hot here, sunny but breezy. just collecting girls from school & checking in on my phone. good weekend? ours was peaceful! very nice. swimming & moochi ng.

take care
        xxx
        The mind is in its own place, and in itself
        Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Very well thx vlad. It's flippin hot here, sunny but breezy. just collecting girls from school & checking in on my phone. good weekend? ours was peaceful! very nice. swimming & moochi ng.

take care
          xxx.

John Milton

Comment

Yeah I had a good weekend, started some Christmas shopping, didn't go over my 3 drinks max quota Saturday night and went to a friends for Sunday lunch.

Comment

Man....i really need to get my butt into gear re: xmas shopping! i'm soooo bad! hubbys bday on thurs &i haven't done anything there yet either! wat do you get a man who has a perfect life? ha ha!

take care
              xxx

John Milton

Comment

People with Birthdays near Christmas, how annoying - there are 2 people in my family, means I have to think of 2 extra presents. It's the thinking and deciding of what to get people that's hard.

Comment

I bet it does, that sucks. They should get him 2. I don't mind, it's just the thinking of what to get.

Comment

Hello! I am pretty damn fine today. Yep its freezing, but I have done the study I need and now I am just chillin'
                    My mum keeps asking me what I want for christmas. I DONT KNOW MUM!!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oney, you are SO organised...I am going to have to take a leaf from your book

Comment

Yeh - I'm 2nd Dec! We have 2 Saggetarians (sp?) 1 Aries & 1 Leo - all fire!

John Milton

Comment

Hey! I'm doing great, thanks for asking! Actually,I was trying to think of something interesting to say to start the ODAT thread; but I've got NUTHIN'!!

I think I'm going to make it the 30 days; I'm on day 18 and am having very little trouble. If I make it, it will be the first time in years that I've gone a month without drinking at all.

I haven't done any x-mas shopping either. We gave my son the Discovery store catalog and he circled almost everything, sooooo. Oh, also, he told me that "Santa is just a man who dresses up in a costume" - he's only six:upset:!!!

Oh one - that does suck for him! "here's your b-day/x-mas gift". I'd feel ripped off too:H!!

Comment

I'm water too - Aquarius. Married to a Pisces, apparently we're not supposed to get along in relationships. Hmmmmm . . . .as a matter of fact:H.

Comment

I am married to an Aquarius too!! We get along...well he puts up with me anyway :-)
                              I am virgo though....

Comment

Working...
                              X