1967, Dingbat, Doggygirl, Jinja, Popeye, River, Spanish, Starts, Sweetpea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;476568 wrote: Is he an alkie River?
    Totally. Drinks every day, all day when he can.
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

I do have to run gals - catch up with ya later!

Comment

Oh hi one2 will check in later!

Comment

startingover;476570 wrote: Vlad I expect that showed you something about your own drinking didnt it?
          It certainly did.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

fyi
            i got the L-glutamine and kudzu.
            i bought locally and have had good luck so let's see.
            anyone have dosage advise?
            i got 500 mg tablets of the L-glutamine and 613 mg Kudzu root.
            just wonder if i should take more in the beginning? i think the idea that i'm taking something to help clean my system and off set the craving with be enough to help. i hope it does have a quick effect.
            it's such a waste of time thinking about drinking... i know i've posted this before.
            let's hope it sticks this time. best to look at it as a day at a time process.

Comment

Hi there 1967.

Good for you!
              I take 600mg of kudzu and 2000mg of lglut twice a day, thats what I have taken for the last 4 months.
              I know you can take more of each or less but thats what works for me
              Good luck, I am sure it will help you.
              Let me know how you go OK?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
              X