Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 25th November 2008

Morning troops,

Back to work for me today so just a fly by....
    Slept well but had loads of weird dream. Wishy, can you help here, drinking, sewing HUGE buttons on a coat and horses being bedded down on water filled mattresses ????!!!!
    If it is too weird, can you pm me? :H
    Cheers sweets.

Wippy, glad your visit with your mum went well. You sound relieved and happy. So pleased for you.

Kapo, those dull feelings will pass, you know that, you have a great attitude!

Have a lovely day all.
    Catch you later
    Love starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Starts
    Hope you have a great day at work. Just had dinner here - made some of that Quinoa stuff that people have been posting about - its supposed to be a super food. I need it to make me run faster than Marby - speaking of which is she away or some thing? The food thingy is pronounced keen wa so I have been annoying the kids all afternoon going keen wa keen wa all the time. God I am easy pleased. It smells like shite though when its being cooked but it tasted quite nice - a bit like nutty couscous. Will let you know if it makes me run faster or just gives me the runs maybe....
    BH

Comment

morning starts and bh. Woke up for a wee and can't get back to sleep, so go the I pod and thought I'd say hello.
      That is a food I've never heard of bh, and sounds interesting!
      Got lots to do tdy so don't know whether to get up or go back to sleep for an hour.
      Have a great day all.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Cym
        There was talk about the keen wa (dont know why but everytime I say that it makes me laugh) on other threads I will bump them for you seeing as you will be cooking for us marathon runners next year!
        BH

Comment

it sounds like a new Zealand rugby players name!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning Starty, Cy, BH
            Cold and wet outside today, not looking foward to the school run, but on theplus side at least my kitchen is warm again... got a new radiator.

Hope everyone is well.

C
            x
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Hi all , feeling great tday. Bringing th ekids to svhool in a min, cantbelieve its only 4 weeks to christmas , I cant wait!

Comment

Morning folks!
                Bloody cold here too. Lots to do, so I'd better get started. I'll be back later on.
                Have a great day....

Comment

Limers - wow, yeah its only 4 weeks away! SO much to do and havent even started Christmas shopping yet :O
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Just thought I'd have a nosey at what the Army are doing.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Morning all-

I haven't been round lately and still won't be- I have an acute ear infection that is making it impossible for me to do anything but still have to walk the dogs, work in the shop etc.
                      I went to an emergency doctor who gave me some very strong antibiotics on Sunday, but they have made me very ill, sick and terrible diahrrea that I daren't even drink a glass of water and the earache is no better.

Back of down to the doctor now- I will see you all as soon as I am better.

Have a lovely day all x

Comment

Sorry to hear that Marbs... ear infections are awful... only thing i hate more than them is toothache.
                        Hope the antibiotics help soon.
                        C

Comment

I wish you guys the best >>> today I read another all too frequent story here in Australia of neglect and abuse . I am currently involved with and a freind in trying to improve the lives of our indigenous children whose parents are so drunk their kids are left alone to sniff petrol...

Its so sad but you guys are wonderful you are DOING SOMETHING thank god for people like you.. I must say a Marathon not a good idea for me headlines " BARSTARD TRYING TO HELP OTHERS DIES OF HEART ATTACK IN CHARITY RUN .......RIOT POLICE ATTEMPT TO STOP PUNTERS HAVING A KICK TO SEE IF HES FAKIN IT" is not helpful so best I cheer from the sides.

All the best guys religious or not if there is a god he is logged on to MWO charity run at the MO and smiling
                          Love cap

Comment

good morning all.
                            here we go w/day 3... sounds really whimpy after getting to 131 + days AF.
                            i think i need a reality check so restarting the count.
                            work today and then a nice long 5 day week-end.
                            i will have to walk carefully. i got supps yesterday so i've started them. i also plan to give serious thought to more rewards for myself. this being 'good' all the time... = very conservative w/the money... = very little, okay NO fun was also part of my undoing.
                            i think i better at least plan a nice birthday week-end in december.
                            good luck all! sun isn't even up here.

Comment

Morning all, I've had a busy morning in work for a change. I feel like i belong there again now after so many weeks of feeling lost. I even cleaned the office this morning which i think pleased my boss as the office was a mess with paper work. Just got home and Cy has decided to draw freckles on my face with a felt pen. I hope it comes off as we are going into town today .. If not i will just be laughed at all day .. Never know that might just makes someones day to have a giggle at the freak with the freckles! LOL

Marbs .. ear infections are awful things. I really hope you feel better soon sweetie xx

Starts .. I will check out your dreams and let you know .. They sound very interesting.

Oney and Limers ... I can't wait for xmas either .. So very excited now!! Yay!

Chelle .. Glad you got your heating fixed and i'm still on the look out for popping candy .. Will get Cy on the case today in town.

Gia .. Hope you have a lovely relaxing day with the babe today.

Hi to BH, Capt, vlad and 1967 , Hope you all have good days/nights.

Comment

Working...
                              X