• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th November 2008

too scary....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AAthlete;478951 wrote: Oney, I just can't believe I wasn't stopped more than once for DUI - considering the amount of times I drove when bombed. Scary.....
      Me neither, every Sunday morning I used to drive drunk to work.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

have you ever driven oney?

Comment

There but for the grace of God go I, Oney. Someone had my back....
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

I was terrified for a long while after an accident. But then I found it too limiting. I wanted to drive to see my horse, work in a different city and just had to bite the bullet and go for it.....
            I love driving now...especially in my wizzy car...

Comment

Right xmas decs are now off!! Just had a terrible time with them so i have put them all back away again. Stupid xmas lights all tangled and the xmas tree looked shite!! Starts i think i will take on your "xmas eve" attitude. Oh i'm really worked up now and all over xmas decs! How stupid!

Comment

Yer think so. Sorry to moan on about something so silly. Everything is getting to me today and i'm feeling quite low and the xmas decs just added to it.

Sure i'll be fine in the morning.

Comment

Wishy, deep breaths and perhaps a hot bath? Just take yourself away from everything for a little while. Its fine to moan here, we all have days like that.
                  I have learnt that I have to go with it, just accept it and it will pass. Hot baths and tea work for me x

Comment

One Christmas I had the most beautiful tree. It was like something off a christmas card. It reached the ceiling, the shape was amazing and the decs and lights looked beautiful. I had a kitten at the time and every effin day she would shin up the middle of the tree to get to the top and pull the sparkly star off, every day she would knock the decs off as she went. Every s*****g day I had to redecorate that tree. Oh yes and my old cat used to pee under it cos he thought he was in a pine forest.
                    Bah humbug!!!!

Comment

Thanks oney and starts, i know these things happen but i've just had enough today. Nothing is going right. Just broke the hoover by sucking up one of my mums best scarfs. Think a hot bath is in order. Promise no more moaning from wishy x

Comment

Aww wishy, you moan as much as you like hun...
                        Will yer mum go spare????

Comment

Hi, all. You can quit worrying that I have crashed off the wagon or lost the rest of my marbles. Yesterday was the culmination of many days, weeks, even months of emotional stress that crashed on me when some strange things happened. I have to learn to unload before the weight becomes so heavy next time. A year ago I would be on a week long binge, but not today. I still don't know what happened, or why it happened, but I made it thru it. Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating. I'm cooking tomorrow for whomever shows up here. It's no wonder the holidays are so hard on so many. The memories are hard to live up to.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

startingover;479002 wrote: Aww wishy, you moan as much as you like hun...
                            Will yer mum go spare????
                            Going to try my best to get in out of the hoover in one piece and just hope she doesn't notice.

Comment

Hi Rubes ... you seem alot more positive today. It's always best to let things out. xx

Comment

Hi Rubes, you did great not caving and coping the way you did.
                                You are a star!!

Comment

Working...
                                X