Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th November 2008

Hi All,
    Rubes, I'm glad things are looking up for you tdy. I wrote you a post on yesterdays thread but I think it was after you left. I miss you, hun. Our visit was "VERY SPECIAL" to me and I will treasure the little time we had together...maybe again next Spring, who knows!

This pic of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade is for you, Oney. You'll be there in a week!!!!

I need to go read the rest of the thread and catch up. Remember, all, the word of the day is GRATITUDE!!! Krigs
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Morning/afternoon/evening all, ....4.15am here, have slept OK but can't get back there so here I am! AAth - love you new atavar, Vlad - spongebob's bikini bottom Chrissie hat just keeps afloatin away - so he stays for now... all quiet in the wee hours, only sound is the sound of my tapping little fingers on the keyboard. I start Naltrexone today (appointment 1.30pm)...am feeling anticipatory, excited, a tad anxious. It's like - I really LOVE where my head and life is at right now, but am anticipating some sort of "buzzy" different head-spaced as one would on a drug - I guess that is the addict in me squeaking excitement at a new and heretofore untried drug...has anyone tried it? if so could I have some feedback please? Hoping all doing OK out there in the world of sobriety and moderation
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I have a huge bag of wildflower seeds from my cabin (Krigs remembers, they were spilled everywhere!). I don't know if they grow anywhere, if it's legal to send them everywhere, anything like that, but if anyone would like some, e-mail me your address and I'll send you some. There are daisies, coneflowers, touch-me-nots, just a big mix. My Christmas gift to you, and they don't require any care. Let me know. They bring me lots of carefree joy and I'd just like to share with my friends. Merry Merry!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just saw a post of mine and thought, 'Hold on, I never posted that - someone's got hold of my password.'

Then I remembered...
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hey Vlad - got any ideas on how I'd generate a russian hat (what you call 'em again?) for spongebob?

Comment

GOSH!!! Just got the Christmas s/b you sent!! Groovy, he's a-metamorphosing NOW! Thanks, Vlad!

Comment

kaponium;479054 wrote: Hey Vlad - got any ideas on how I'd generate a russian hat (what you call 'em again?) for spongebob?
                They are called 'ushankas'.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad;479051 wrote: Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just saw a post of mine and thought, 'Hold on, I never posted that - someone's got hold of my password.'

Then I remembered...
                  My heart skipped a beat...

Comment

Waiting for this avatar change kapo...

Comment

Can't bloody do it - my puter saving it as tooo large - shall wait for my more savvy son to awaken (3 hours or so....lol) Have tried to shrink the pixels - can't remember how! This time tomorrow......thanks tho. Hope all good for you out there, reckon I have some russian blood in me somewhere, Vod was certainly my al of choice.

Comment

kaponium;479061 wrote: Vod was certainly my al of choice.
                        Mine too... straight.

Comment

I'm back and have calmed down abit now. Going to wait until 1st dec to put the xmas decs up (this time without the stress, hopefully).

Hi kapo and vlad... how are you both today?

Comment

Try this one...

Comment

Wish Upon a Star;479071 wrote:
                              Hi kapo and vlad... how are you both today?
                              Fine thanks, phones ringing like crazy in the office and only 2 of us to answer them.

Comment

Hi again everyone! Taking a quick break from the kitchen.

Ruby, your offer of seeds is so sweet! I am going to take you up on that :h Thanks for being you!!!
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X