Army Thread 27th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mother was 10th of 11. My daddy was 2nd of 9. I'm related to everyone, and my family used up all the names. LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning/whatever again all- went back to bed for an hour and dozed, dodgy dreams, hate that but hey, they're just dreams...Aweseome Vlad, Spongebod all Christmassed - thank you. AAAth, I remember spewing all over the back of a public transport bus the first and only time tried cigars, but you're not s'posed to inhale ay?! Am starting naltrexone today. A tad anxious and anticipatory...keep y'?ll posted. HAPPY THANKSGIVING all you who celebrate. Like some of the others, reckon us pleebs in the rest of the world could do with a day like that. My personal Thanksgiving is every morning waking up sober, and every night going to bed same. Bless
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Thanks Ltg...

Comment

Many years ago, when Thansgivings were cold here, the men would go rabbit hunting the day after Thanksgiving. Just remembered that.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Kap! Sponge looks great :H
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

When I was a kid my family played poker...LOL!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

oh for gods sake Onre, if you dont like my moose find me a better one , I still want a moose cos I love my chrismas joke......hoo! hoo! hoo!

Comment

I have an uncle George! LOL. Not sure if he smells though, haven't seen him in years.

I'm going to have nice relaxing night in front of the tele. Been feeling quite low all day and just need to relax my mind a bit.

Hope everyone has a good evening/day and i'll pop back later to catch up.

Wish xx

Comment

Oney - we must watch the mousey's feelings, he's looking mighty shaky on the self-esteem front as it is....

Comment

Hey wish, let the telly drug your mind into insensitivity - works for me...especially Coronation Street (do you get that?) Take care

Comment

well thanks Kap....for noticing , its been a tough year

first my weight went up
                        then my finances went down
                        then Oney joined here and well she....

hang on , I will pm you about this.

Comment

ho! ho! ho! Oney,
                          Ho! ho!ho!

Comment

I love coronation street kapo, well i like all the soaps. Bit of a soap opera addicted!

Comment

oh I love corrie too, its looking good for christmas , isnt it

Comment

What I'D like to know is...who the feck is Sonia!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X