Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th November

Good morning!
    Had a mega 9 hour sleep last night, much needed and feeling better for it.
    Running a little behind this morning though, but hey, who cares? :H
    It is nice to see the thread carrying on through the night too. Good going girls!
    Have a lovely day all and see you later
    love startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Starting
    Hey I think that is the first time the thread has kept going all night even though it is actually Friday night here already! Have a great day all to come.
    BH

Comment

Morning all,

I'm running late this morning aswell. Been up for the past half an hour and really need to get my skates on now or else i'll be late for work. On cleaning duty today in work. Quite looking forward to it as i love cleaning. Plus it's all extra money in the bank. YAY!!

Catch you all later

Wish xx

Comment

Morning all anticipating another day on this weird ole planet. Heading into Friday evening down here, been a great day...had to laugh ...went to my long-awaited (2.5 months) appt to get my Naltrexone prescription and have to wait another day as they do not have any at the pharmacy where I live! LOL> God I love the West Coast of the South Island of NZ! I am the first person in my district to try it and am being "guinea pigged" by the Hospital Board, quite cool am I! Another day is NOTHING - been waiting in total for 6 years. Hope lots of clear heads getting up to another recovery day. So dam grateful to have won again today
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Morning kapo or should i say evening, very positive post and you should be dam gratful your doing amazing hun.

Well i've started the day with some good money saving news. I bought my baby niece a iggle piggle from the night garden for xmas which was ?34.48 and they are now selling them for ?17.25 so i'm going to take it back and buy it again at the cheaper price. Very dis honest but hey i'm saving ?17.23! Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

Morning everyone! And good morning to Christmas Spongebob avatar!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oney, It should be ok as they are in different shops.

Right i really have to go now. Gonna be so late for work!

Comment

Hey Wish, Vlad, O2M - dam good to see you three - it's a wee bit lonely down here sometimes when you are all asleep, BH keeping me company - she cool chicky. Thanks Vlad for the SB - he's on telly here at 4pm daily and I try and make the date. I'm off to prison to visit my not-so-better half tomorrow...that always makes me feel a tad nauseous, metal detectors, unifroms, lalalalala... one of the few times I really could do with ONE bloody stiff voddy! And it's a 3 hour car trip, so going to be a big day. Be nice to see the poor little fecker tho! But hey this is one realistic alk - that ONE vod would have me on the about-turn in a heart beat, straight out of the prison and straight into the bottle store...so I keep my breathing deep! Hope you all warm and cosy...

Comment

Morning all. A big day here in the southern state of Victoria.. 100 years ago, women here won the right to vote, so a big celebration down these parts... Hope all is well with everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yay for Kate Shepard and all her contemporaries - man It would not have been much fun being female alk back then

Comment

A big day of events...a song has been commisioned, choirs a singin'... off to a concert sat.. will be cool..Female alkies might have had to dress as men... Some lesbians did, so as not to draw attention to evening meetings.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yeah and all that bloody secrecy - the "guilt/shame" thing that many women still take on board today. I was a VERY blatant active drunk! Part of the punkrock "in-your-face" thing! A lot more dignified today. Hope the concert goes good and your day been a wee ripper!

Comment

Survived day at work....great the w/kend's here! Yeah, guilt/shame.....I hate seeing that in anyone, but it's really sad to see this crap ingrained in some of our young people.

Comment

Think we'll have a comic today...

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

A big "Happy day" to all awakening. I am off to bed now. Shall tune in in the morning before I head off to Christchurch Bless

Comment

Working...
                              X