X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th November

Awww what a cutie LTG
    Patrick went back to sleep.
    Damn I wish I could sleep like these two.
    He said that he will check in in one hour.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Chef Hanna at work :lilangel: Attached files [img]/converted_files/714053=4364-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/714053=4365-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;479751 wrote: LTG, she is a little beauty, look at that face.....

Food looks amazing too!

Sea, I could sleep on a washing line.
        And how do you know that?...LMAO!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning army...or is it evening over there??
          Its 5am down here in NZ - couldn't sleep so i thought Id see how you guys are doing...everyone seems good.

Comment

Hanna you look gorgeous! Rich will be delighted when I tell him you made his recipe!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Angel! It's Friday morning here in Texas and we're getting ready for Christmas! :h
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yeah, Im not bad. Got the 'restructuring' talk at work yesterday...I think I'll be out of a job in about 2 weeks. My 2 yr old woke me up at 3.30am and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Comment

LTG...I love Hanna's Smash Potato's recipe...gonna give it a try TODAY...She is Sweeter than Sweet.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Hi Angel
                    I am gonna go and start reading my book. I might call my doc as I am still not feeling great and it's back to work tomorrow night. See you all with Patrick by my side in one hour.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Angelcakes;479765 wrote: Yeah, Im not bad. Got the 'restructuring' talk at work yesterday...I think I'll be out of a job in about 2 weeks. My 2 yr old woke me up at 3.30am and I couldn't get back to sleep.
                      I wish you the best of luck with a new job :lilangel:
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie.Lou;479767 wrote: LTG...I love Hanna's Smash Potato's recipe...gonna give it a try TODAY...She is Sweeter than Sweet.
                        Thank you! We actually got the recipe from Starting's husband last week...LOL!!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi Sea - enjoy the book.
                          O2M - diving out of the cot LOL...I get up to the little one, gave him some pamol (I think he's getting molars)and I can hear him snoring again in about 2 minutes...while I'm still tossing & turning an hour later!!!
                          Thanks for the good vibes on the job O2M & LTG...it's a bummer but I could spend more time with the kids, go to the gym more etc. We're lucky really, my hubby earns decent money...some others aren't so lucky.

Comment

Ah, got a nice cup of tea...now all I need is some of that left over sweet potato pie...LTG send me some??

Comment

Angel, sending you some pie! Be sure to tip the delivery peeps...LOL!!

Gia, send you some Advil :h I hope you can bounce back over the weekend. We need your help getting ready for Christmas :lilangel:
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Ugh, lost my post...
                                Ha! Pamol - its what we call paracetamol down here...you know, pain killers?? It's great stuff...got sore gums?? Pamol Fell over?? Pamol had a fight with your mate?? Pamol LOL Ha, I copped my hubby swigging it from the bottle one time - we were out of panadol...

Comment

Working...
                                X