Army Thread 28th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gia, sending you sunny vibes from the Southern Hemmisphere. And some Pamol for those aches & pains...

Comment

yes pink & sweet - that's the stuff

Comment

Oh Gia I love those nights in the cold weather...get the doona's out (duvets??)hot cocolate with marshmallows maybe?? And lots of cuddles...

Comment

O2M - I can just picture you wearing that sickly pink stuff...you'd probably be wearing a white top that day also!!

Comment

Hugging...

Comment

:groupluv:
              For Gia, with love :h
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Angelcakes;479804 wrote: Oh Gia I love those nights in the cold weather...get the doona's out (duvets??)hot cocolate with marshmallows maybe?? And lots of cuddles...
                We're going to do our tree with Hanna and have hot chocolate
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AW LTG those are the good time huh?? What life's all about really.
                  I think we'll get a tree next weekend. Might get the fairy lights out today though...

Comment

Hey guys, it's 5.30am here now...think I'll see if i can get an hours sleep before everyone's awake. Whats the bet I just get to sleep and they all wake up??
                    Thanks for having me all - you guys are so kind & have made me feel much better.

Comment

Angel, it's nice having you here. I hope you come back real soon. We have tons of things to get done for Christmas..LOL!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi everyone, i've had such a busy day today. Been helping my sister with her new house. Was actually quite nice to be busy. Haven't had chance to catch up much on the thread yet but i hope everyone is ok?

Comment

Good DAY/NIGHT all - just facing another AF day down here - Angel, hope you get a good hour at least, I get quite high from sleeplessness. Hope everyone else had a real good day. Am off "over the Hill" as we say here, to Christchurch to visit my grandmother and my partner (jail ) -just my partner in the can, not my dear grandmother - she is 90 tomorrow. Good sleep was had - thand God, being doing that hard lately. How is everyone, thinking of you all...not long now O2M, how I would ADORE to be coming to NY too.
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Wish and Kap!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, hanna is such a little cutie and her cooking skills look better than mine! LOL

Comment

Thanks Wish! I sure enjoying having her help me. She is my little buddy...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X