Army Thread 28th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Door is open to outside at work, letting the zero degrees temperature in.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Night Kapo!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh I feel useless.

Comment

So, I've been wondering, what is this "Army" thing all about? As a pacifist, I've been keeping my distance, but it looks very non-violent too me.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi, all.I'm cooking our Thanksgiving meal today, already have my rosemary roast turkey on, so I'llbe gone all day. Baking all the favorites. I'll be exhausted tonite! Was out before daylight pickiing rosemary. Beatle, our 'army' bands together to help each other fight our common enemy, AL. No shot fired! Talk to ya'll tomorrow, 10 lbs. heavier!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi All,

I went into work only to sit in my car for an hour and a half waiting for my manager. He didn't show and nobody else had a key to get in so a bit of a wasted journey. Going to my sister new house today to help her move stuff and clean up a bit. Should be fun.

Have a good day all x

Comment

Good Day Army
                How do I get a Christmas avatar. I tried uploading from photobucket. No luck.
                So Great to have all 3 of my babies here with me. I will hate to see Patrick go, but we are planning a visit to see him in the spring. We all ate like cows and were asleep by 8pm. No AL whatsoever. My poor son Christopher had to be up at 3am as he works in retail and it is "Black Friday" here. Mad shopping day. Patrick and Emylee are still asleep. I am trying to come up with something entertaining to do with Patrick today. Tonight there is a comedy show in town called "Laughs without Liquor". I am trying to get tickets. Patrick said he would love to go. I have gone before. It was Great.
                Welcome aboard Beatle. Great to have you in the Army!!
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi guys and happy Friday to you. A little melancholy and sad this morning - post Thanksgiving hangover I guess (no, not that kind of hangover).

Going to spend today getting the house decorated for Christmas and the weather's good so it should be fun, and we are supposed to get our first real snow on Sunday.
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Welcome Beatle and hello to all.I have a huge headache and stomach ache this morning.Feels like a hangover but I think I OD-ed on food yesterday.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I did it!!! Yay!!! The things that excite me these days.lol Hi AA. I am the only one up here. We all ate way too much and have so much left. It is shameful. I am grateful though. No MAD crazy Holiday shopping here today. I can't take it. I do most of my shopping online. I do hope to go to "Laughs without Liquor" tonight though. Have you heard of it AA?

Comment

Hi all, back from th eye hospitial with Alex and he has to wear a patch for 6 hrs a day to bring his eye to better vision , he only has about 40% in his left eye at the moment. Im hoping to get it to 100%.
                        Hows the fella Sea?

Comment

Hi ya Limeski
                          Love the avatar. Michael is good. I asked him to stay at his place last night, as I wanted to spend time with my family and I really needed a good rest. He will be here today to meet Patrick. I hope he is hungry. I have tons of food leftover. Patrick said he will check out Oney's pics today and say Hello to you all when he gets up.

Comment

That's ok Oney
                            I will let you know when he is up. Your boy will be fine Limers. Oney, We have so much food. It is disgraceful. I wish I could share with some people who really need a good meal.

Comment

i hope so to , thanks One .God hes had loads of trouble in his ittle life , speech issues, language comprhension issues, learning difficulties, coordination issues but every day hes getting beer and better and im very proud of him, his school are great with him as well.

Comment

Today is Native American Heritage Day here in the US. My kids are descendants of the Blackfoot and Hugenot tribes. The poor kids were doomed AL-wise. An Irish Mum and a Native American Dad.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X