Army Thread 28th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacailin;479565 wrote: ...I do hope to go to "Laughs without Liquor" tonight though. Have you heard of it AA?
    Haven't heard of it Sea, what's it about?
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hi there Evie, AA and Seabers!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Ah Sea, I cant wait to meet you!

Comment

Hi SO
          Thanks Evie. I love u.
          AA-Laughs without Liquor is a night of Live comedy. No AL is served and many of the comedians are in recovery themselves. It is a Great time.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Sounds awesome and love the concept.
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Evie, ALL the time Im told BY A STRANGER that I look soo familar , where do I know you from?, I was wondering was it a spiritual thing, Ive never meet these peeps before, It happened twice this week already ..it happens alot to me

Comment

Its sounds a great laugh.

Comment

Thanks Limeski
                  I can't wait to meet you!!! I will be jumping across that Pond as soon as it is Humanly possible. I have family in Athlone. My sister and daughter want to go too.
                  I almost passed out yesterday. Patrick made a statement and used the work "wank".lol.

Comment

Seacailin;479620 wrote: AA-Laughs without Liquor is a night of Live comedy. No AL is served and many of the comedians are in recovery themselves. It is a Great time.
                    Sounds like a good night. There's something about events without AL, for some reason I always feel I can relax more if I know no one is drinking.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I get that every single day too Limes.

Comment

Hi ya Vladders
                        How are u?

Comment

I Patrick the big hunk? We can forgive him the bad words Sea, I knoe we can...

Comment

Seacailin;479627 wrote: I get that every single day too Limes.
                            what is it , i dont even answer anymore , I just chuckle!

Comment

give us a look at you Sea..I saw you once but it wasnt a close up!

Comment

Limers Dearest, This is a very special God Given gift that people feel Familiar and comfortable with you.What can I say...you have a HUGE aura(So did Christ !!!) People could feel his presents from many miles away.This means that your life is all about being a Healer.PM me if that doesn't make sense to you.
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X