sweet dreams xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 28th November

Night Night starts, sweet dreams x

Comment

one2many;480062 wrote: I am just gonna switch on the jungle now Wishy, I am in the other room, safe from the toy show, God I will have to get a chipper, I ate feck all today. we will have to spur each other on in regard to our eating, i lose weight too fast for this messin.
        I've eaten one piece of pizza all day. I really have to sort my eating out. Cy gets really worried when i don't eat and says i'll make myself ill. But then on the other hand i have days when all i do is eat which i think makes up for it. Oney you'll have to start shouting at me when i don't eat and i'll do the same for you!!

Comment

You just wait until june, with Cy's cooking you'll put on a stone!

Comment

I need to lose some weight, only a few pounds. Lost about 9 pounds in the last few weeks but need to lose a few more. I'm just over 10 stone now but would like to be about 9 stone 5. Your more than welcome to my extra few pounds if you want oney! LOL

Comment

Start eating girlie ... go and get that chipper and enjoy!!

Comment

The baby got a new high chair today and she looks so grown up in it. Will take a pic and post it tomorrow. She been sitting in it eating wotsits like a big girl. Bless her!

Comment

I'm off to bed now oney. Gotta be up early for work in the morning.

Night Night x

Comment

Evening all. How are you going there Oner's?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all - and many thanks for your good wishes this morning (last night to lots of you) before I headed out on my BIG DAY OUT! Well., gratitude is the watchword, shit I'm glad I'm not in jail....The visit went really well, though the "jail mentality" is something I abhor. Vea (my man) asked me if I would bring in some drugs as they are the best currency...I said "No, and 'NO' is a sentence"....meaning, NO.THE END! He was really cool with that and while I DO understand his plight there is NO WAY I could do that. I have made it through happily clean and sober, visited my dear grandmother in the demintia unit, and sang an old hymn to her from my childhood that she used to play for the congregation at church - this sparked the first recognitition she had displayed for days (according to my grandad, so that felt awesome.) Upon getting home my 18 year old asks, "How's it going mum - what's there to eat" and I had to curb my tongue BIG time...oh well. I said the Serenity Prayer..."God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change" - that works for me like counting to ten LOL> Well I hope this post finds you all well rested and ready to put on your recovery armour and face another day sober/modding (wherever you're at) and happy, joyous and free! Bless...it's great to be home and checking in!!!
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hey Kap - sounds like you worked the crap out of the 12th step today! That is awesome!
                        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Working...
                        X