Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af 14 days ,then

biggest interval of so many months etc
    i felt better on a new med etc finally getting my voice heard in group threapy
    then i just fucked up .....
    i think i try too hard excessive excersise i need to let myself" happen" and its hard
    there is something in me that i cant reach on the surface and i know that is the key
    i have tried hyponothreapists etc i dont no the answer
    ok i fucked up today but i will be strogner tommorow

af 14 days ,then

Hi Jay! That's really great that you did 14 days AF. It means anything is possible. And it's also great that you are just picking yourself up and you WILL be stronger tomorrow.

Don't look back, though. Keep your focus on where you are going, not where you have been. I know, I've been through this so so so many times. It seems like I always mess up, but the AF periods keep getting longer and the slip-ups keep getting shorter, and I keep getting more determined. So I am focusing on the progress, not the failures.

Is the therapy helping? I also have a good therapist now (the first one I have ever respected and got along with)-- that helps a lot too.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

af 14 days ,then

i hope everyone realises this i just fell over smashed my window the result of my drunk now i have to call poeple monday its not self pity or maybe it is two weeks ago this wouldnt have happened bastard drink i will beat u

Comment

af 14 days ,then

Jay, are you okay?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

af 14 days ,then

hi im ok... i cant really work out what triggered me to drink after 14 days i was feeling really good . maybe thier is something locked down in my subconcoiuness , its hard to break free of the same old patterns . but im ore determined now than ever to do it...
          best wishes always
          jay

Comment

Working...
          X