Army Thread 29th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very Amazonian (LOL). or was in my youth! I was 5'9", very thin. I'm a bit shorter now, a bit stouter. It's OK, Hubs is 6'2", a nice big boy. I LOVE tall men! That's my new name, Amazon Ruby!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

limers;480864 wrote: I got high school stickers, high school sweets and a tin of roses to divide among all the bags, will that do , do you think!
      Limers, I'm still waiting for my invite. It sounds like fun :H
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;480871 wrote: jesus at 4 foot 10, I must be a dwarf! lol
        well, how tall are leprechauns, usually?

Comment

I think 4 foot 10 is about right for a leprechaun...
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

So the green coloring comes from your dad as well?
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hybrids are very in vogue these days...

Comment

one2many;480871 wrote: 4 foot 10, I must be a dwarf! lol
                You are, I checked once, I'm an inch too tall at 5ft, max height for a dwarf is 4'11" apparently.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I get called dwarf at work. No fair.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh, need to update my drink tracker.

Comment

Mother's OK, I think, although she has fallen a couple of times in the last week or so. Nothing serious, but not a good thing, either. I'll go see her tomorrow... Found one of those miniature Christmas trees with lights etc., and will take it over and put it in her bedroom. Then each time I go till Christmas, I'll take her more decorations, etc. That's me trying to be good! Being good doesn't come easy, to me!

Comment

Evening all. To a magnificent, respected, and admired person. (That's you Oner's.) Just dropped in to wish you a fantastic trip, and safe travel's. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

one2many;480890 wrote: FECK OFF VLADDERS...am i really?
                          Yep!

Comment

Sorry oney, inbox now cleared!

Here's the baby earlier in her new highchair with her apple juice. She is such a little angel.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/718532=4370-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Off to bed for Vladders, night!

Comment

A Work in Progress;480892 wrote: Mother's OK, I think, although she has fallen a couple of times in the last week or so. Nothing serious, but not a good thing, either. I'll go see her tomorrow... Found one of those miniature Christmas trees with lights etc., and will take it over and put it in her bedroom. Then each time I go till Christmas, I'll take her more decorations, etc. That's me trying to be good! Being good doesn't come easy, to me!
                                WIP, considering your feelings about the season, I think your plan is generous and sensitive towards your Mother. If I were in your Mother's shoes and my daughter did that for me, I would be most proud of her.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X