• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th November 2008

Night vlad x

Comment

Oh Wish, she is adorable! Can I order 1 of her to go...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG i'll send her to you for the day!! LOL. She is at the stage now where is has figured out how to stand up whilst holding onto things. She thinks she is so clever bless her, and laughs as she does it!

Comment

Redneck Granny always has room for more here. I think she would like Hanna's Tinkerbell room...LOL!! Sounds like she is going to be the independent type. How is her teething doing?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

one2many;480905 wrote: ohhh no! I am officially a dwarf, that actually upsets me.
            No, no, I think it is just that a few very tall dwarves (dwarfs?) are maybe as tall as you. Not that YOU are a dwarf.

Comment

Oner's a dwarf?...lmao!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I want to thank everyone for the shout outs to Hanna over the past few days! She is back home now with her Mommy and Daddy. Great Granddad has been laid to rest.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LookingToGrow;480916 wrote: Redneck Granny always has room for more here. I think she would like Hanna's Tinkerbell room...LOL!! Sounds like she is going to be the independent type. How is her teething doing?
                  She is cutting her teeth at the top at the moment. She has her moments of crying but most of the time she is happy and smiley. She already has two teeth at the bottom and looks so quite when she smiles.

Hanna is so lucky to have a grandma like you LTG and she is a sweetie.

Comment

NANISM???? Sounds very dirty...

Comment

And heres me with my other little angel.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/718557=4371-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oney, i have an auntie that is shorter than you. I don't think 4,11 is that short.

Comment

It only counts if you actively engage in nanism. If you abstain, then you are a recovering dwarf.

Comment

Wish, where's Cy? What's he up to?

Comment

Hello or ho ho ho looking at all the piccys - just got back from a week at my mums - she helped look after my kids this week while I was at work as they were both sick. Didn't get much of a chance to keep up with happenings here but then what's new - LOL - I need the omnibus edition on Sundays - did catch a lovely pic of Wish and Erin I think, Maddivvas under the influence, or perhaps not, post/s and the fact that O2M is a dwarf.. could be worse O2M, not sure how at this moment in time, but I am sure it could be...
                              Hope all are doing well
                              xx
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

A Work in Progress;480942 wrote: Wish, where's Cy? What's he up to?
                                Still having trouble with his tooth. Got the dentist next week so hoping he will get it sorted.

Comment

Working...
                                X