Army Thread 29th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night gat, yeah great to yap! O2M, have a FAB day...keep cosy, talk again tomorrow Bless
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Night Kapo, sleep well..
      Hi there Gia, know what you meam about the housework...I am looking at it right this minute..
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi there all, still can't sleep. I guess it the the kids funeral service that I have do today.I have a sick feeling in my tummy, about the whole thing.i do believe that everything happens for a reason and that the soul can never die but to have a child pass so early is HARD to swallow.
        Gia, I heard that the Radcliffe (harry potter) is now doing a nude play in SoHO....Oh Harry. how shocking !!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Maybe the Potter thing is just a rumor but not only is he nude he is gay...To each his own.Gay Guys hold a special place in my heart. My BEST-EST ever friend was gay and we had the most fun and no sexual tension.

Comment

Probably just the role he plays.
            He is such a great actor that i would love to see anything he is in.

Comment

Morning all! Surviving the boys sleepover, but just barely I think. Go figure that taking care of four 3rd graders and I end up sleeping the best that I have in a week! One more nice day before the snow comes so think I am going to sneak out for another ride today - hope everyone has a great day!
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Good Morning

I was wondering if anyone has been in touch with Hippie?

His last couple of posts were very disturbing.

Please let me know.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi, all. Cold, rainy day here. Cinders, I had a PM from Hippie and he's fine, just re-prioritizing his life. He'll be back again. Haven't decided what to do today. Still need to do some clean up in kitchen from yesterday's meal, then I think I'll either paint or sew. Need to paint, but I'm a little burned on it. Show application deadline is 12/10/08. I may take another nap before I decide, rest my brain again! LOL
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby Willow,

Thank you for letting me know he is okay. I worry about him when he disappears but know sometimes we have to do that.

Thank you again,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Everyone
                      Im off to buy a Christmas tree this afternoon. Im thinking black/silver/red for decorations. Asda and B&Q have a load of black and silver stuff this year!
                      Will NOT be getting that weird 'upside down' Christmas tree that i spotted though...even Im not THAT weird... lol.
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

We had a power cut the other night. Loads of car/house alarms going off and the whole street was pitch black. One ofthe advantages of being goth-like, is the fact that we have tons of candles and sconces on the walls... our house was the brightest in the street!
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Good Day Army
                          Will try and catch up. Finally had a decent night's sleep. I have not had my Lexapro for 5 days, while awaiting insurance approval. Not sure if that is the cause of my sleep disturbance, but I finally got it last night and will start on it again today. WTF are these insurance folks thinking when they let people go without their meds for days awaiting their approval. Just pisses me off. On a more positive note, "Laughs without Liquor" was great fun. I have to take Patrick to the airport in Boston today. I so hate to see him go. I will try not to cry.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
                            :l
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi ya L
                              How are you today?
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi Sea! I am good. It's cold here today. Hanna is making ornaments to take home later. We gave her a Fisher Price digital camera yesterday so those 2 things are keeping her busy
                                :l
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X