Army Thread 29th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is such a beautiful, precious child, and you are a wonderful Grammy. It is cold here too, as usual. We are expecting snow tomorrow. Patrick is leaving today:upset: Emylee and I will be driving him to Boston soon.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi, guys! Quiet here today. I have one errand to run in a few minutes, then the day is mine. No cooking for me today! I gave Jack one of those cameras last Sat for his bd, L. He liked it, but bro Dubbie loved it. Took pics of everything!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Are you going to shop in Boston?
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

rubywillow;480539 wrote: Hi, guys! Quiet here today. I have one errand to run in a few minutes, then the day is mine. No cooking for me today! I gave Jack one of those cameras last Sat for his bd, L. He liked it, but bro Dubbie loved it. Took pics of everything!
          I think we need to get a bigger memory card for it...LOL!! She is lovin' it. And we got a pink case for it so it matches mine :h
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sheeshhhhhhhh! What is going on with Maddiva? Logged on and that was just about enough. I'm off.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi Rubes and Vladders
              Not going to shop in Boston L, too crazy on Saturdays. At least, I don't think so. I will talk to Emylee about it. Mikey is coming out later to spend the night. I have been sending the poor man home since Patrick has been in town.lol. My kids said that they like him very much. I don't know what is up with Maddiva, but I think that she is being reported to RJ.

Comment

I think she is posting while drinking.
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Vlad, are you shopping today for Christmas?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi All,
                    I hope all of you here in the States are winding down from all the FOOD.
                    Rubes, I didn't catch why you cooked yours on Fri? How are you doing, my friend?
                    Vlad, I saw all the Maddiva threads but didn't read them yet. Does she sound like she's drinking or what?
                    Rubes and LTG, I can just see those precious little blonde boys and precious Hanna taking pics with those cameras-was cute images they give me!
                    Start, I admire you for getting up and going out with your dogs each day, no matter the weather. I know I would feel better if I did that. I just sit here in my jammies on the weekend until noon. I need to MOVE more.
                    How are Oney and Limey tdy?
                    Kriger
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sea, I send hugs to you (((((Sea))))); I know your heart aches for Patrick leaving!
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi everyone, I've just got back from work and have to say i've had a great day. Work was good and everyone happy. Had a real good laugh today. My boss had a major hangover so left me to serve breakfast and then i had to clean an 80 seater restaurant and 2 rooms from the hotel. I've been so busy.

Starting to feel really christmassy today for some reason. From the moment i woke up. Oh how i love christmas!

Hope everyone is ok?

Wish xx

Comment

vlad;480545 wrote: Sheeshhhhhhhh! What is going on with Maddiva? Logged on and that was just about enough. I'm off.
                          Seems to be trying to get a rise out of people, and I didn't that when I was drunk or in black out. Sad, she won't remember it tomorrow, but many people will. Worse than 1 drunk dialing call. Very not appropriate and uncomfortable, 'cause we know we are not talking to her. Sea, sounds like you've got a good thing goin' on, especially if your kids aren't telling you to throw him out. I look forward to meeting (posting) him. I sure hope he's a keeper. I'm feeling good lately and hope you are too, all, and I'm ready to decorate this big ole house for the holidays.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Kriger and Wish!

I feel Christmasy too. Probably 'cause we put up the tree last night and the lights are on now.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thank you Krigs and Great to see you!!! My whole family and a few friends came back for more yesterday and we put a nice dent in the food, Thank God. There was way too much.
                              Hi Wishy-Glad you had a nice day at work.

Comment

Hey Wishy
                                Where has Cy been? I was told that both of our avatars need plastic surgery.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X