Army Thread 29th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea, is Patrick coming back for Christmas?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

kriger;480555 wrote: Hi All,
      I hope all of you here in the States are winding down from all the FOOD.
      Rubes, I didn't catch why you cooked yours on Fri? How are you doing, my friend?
      Vlad, I saw all the Maddiva threads but didn't read them yet. Does she sound like she's drinking or what?
      Rubes and LTG, I can just see those precious little blonde boys and precious Hanna taking pics with those cameras-was cute images they give me!
      Start, I admire you for getting up and going out with your dogs each day, no matter the weather. I know I would feel better if I did that. I just sit here in my jammies on the weekend until noon. I need to MOVE more.
      How are Oney and Limey tdy?
      Kriger
      Scheduling, Krigs. Daughter and SIL are on-call or work thru holidays (Tip delivered 2 Thanksgiving babies!), DIL had girls 9-3 Thanksgiving day. She managed to screw up my day, tho. Rick let oldest (teen) stay overnigt w/DIL, to be home before our 1:00 PM meal. They were nowhere to be found. I'm hurt, MIL in tears, son is fuming, Hubs is stormy looking, great start to a meal. Anyway, it was great after all.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Patrick can not make it back for Christmas. I probably won't see him again until June.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

LTG, does Hanna's camera also take videos? Be very careful, grandma!!!! LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Seacailin;480574 wrote: Patrick can not make it back for Christmas. I probably won't see him again until June.
            Could you go see him? Bet Mikey would love to take you on a trip!!!! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;480575 wrote: LTG, does Hanna's camera also take videos? Be very careful, grandma!!!! LOL
              No videos...LOL!!
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

That is a thought Rubes.lol. I am going to visit my Dad in FL probably the last week of Feb. and I wanted to stop in SC to visit Patrick. He wants me to wait and visit in June when he is in his next Mr. South Carolina competition. LOL. I should invite Oney. She would love to be around all of those body builders.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

OK, a plan is forming. She wants to visit me next year. SC is just hours away (what city?). This could work. Krigs, LTG, all you travelers, start saving now. I'll provide housing in Northeast Georgia till the logs give, hey, it's a plan!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I want my pencil back. I renewed my subscription but they are ignoring me. I PMed RJ a few days ago but still no subscription!!!!
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Ruby, that sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!!
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I like the plan too.
                        Kriger, it took me a few days to get my pencil too.
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

And to see bodybuilders!! I'll have to take extra vitamins. LOL Where the hell is Oney anyway? She hasn't left on her trip yet has she?
                          sigpic

Comment

She leaves Thursday for NYC.
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Gotta leave for a while my friends. We do need to plan to meetings, like the marathon. I'm game for my place, anytime, and anytime you all decide to organize a group in your area (not necessarily in your home) I'm there. I love to travel, and haven't done as much as I'd like. Hubs said he thought MWO would only cost sub price, now I'm going to Europe, Australia, and all of USA! LMAO! The price of friends! Love you all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Love you Ruby!!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X