Army Thread 29th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleo Laine is awesome. she still going? Some great lyrics in country music though..(the more obscure stuff)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well we have the musicians in!!! Good stuff!
      Hiya Evie! Sorry you cant sleep hun that is a 'mare isnt it?
      Wishy, your boss sounds useless!! Hope he turns up soon!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Cleo Laine and John Dankworth (her hub?) founded a music theatre near me. The Stables in Milton Keynes. I have been to many concerts there and really like it. The accoustics are superb and it is quite an intimate setting...In fact I must do more of that....thanks guys...

Comment

Oh yeah and I quite like country, like you I enjoy some of the lyrics, tells a good story to me...I am listening to a lot of Keith Urban just now...

Comment

Hey Start . Yeah, even the WORD boss sux, ay wish. Yeah Gat, Cleo still going, and I have just heard that Roberta Flack touring here Feb next year.

How are you Start?
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Yeah, Gat, J.Dankworth her hub - they sure are quite a team. My mum used to be a vocal backing singer for bands that toured NZ, I met her (AND Kate Bush among others) when I was young... pretty cool huh.

Comment

I am great thanks Kapo, its Saturday and I am just feeling really chilled today....Rich (hub) has gone off to a gig down south for the weekend and i have the house to myself...
                Is it evening where you are?

Comment

Kate Bush? Whats happened to her? She hasnt done anything for ages has she?
                  Wish I could sing....its usually better if I dont though :-)

Comment

Yeah Start, it is climbing up to 11pm here in NZ - been a good Saturday, looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow (ALWAYS think it - NEVER happens!) Summer pretty much too, 28 degrees (celcius) today, dam good!

Comment

LOL re singing, Start. Have no idea what became of her...last I heard was some years ago when she did that beautiful duet "don't give up" with Peter Gabriel. Any idea gat?

Comment

I have the house to myself until next August - my dear man in jail, boo hoo. Travelled to visit him today tho, was real nice. Try and get there every two weeks.... It is good to have time for me though, as we had been drinking quite destructively together at times over the last year...He wanting to get his shit together at last (NOT MUCH CHOICE AY!?!)

Comment

How will you cope when hes out do you think Kapo? Is he into drugs and al heavily?

Comment

No, haven't heard from Kate at all.. she's probably gone Bush....(YOU KNOW?....gone bush?!!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

har de har har Mr G!!!!

I heard that she had been working on some album for about 10 years then nothing....did she get stage fright or something...

Comment

LO a wee bit L, re Kate, Gat!

Start, am taking life A Day at a Time...he is very aware of his issues with alcohol, but he really has NOTHING on me in the alcoholism stakes. He was just the mug who was driving. He has tried to drink like I do (when I am drinking, and I have some time up again) and he quite simply CANNOT. However, he is in the rehab unit of the prison, and really does love me (I am blessed there, he IS a good man) and I have hope and faith in him.

He is also totally aware of my determination to remain sober, and he loves who I am as a sober woman far more than the drunk kap. Also, I start Naltrexone tomorrow.....thank you for your interest!

Comment

Working...
                                X