DO IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO IT

Those look cute. I love the color. Are they a kitten heel?

Comment

DO IT

Lila;480815 wrote: Definately bring the down coat, Cindi! I need to be positive too. After all I live here. I wouldn't have figured you to be the thigh high boots type! I have never worn anything remotely like that.
      You are talking me in the 60s. I was born in the 50s.

Today, I would never wear thigh high boots. OMG, I would not inflict that on the world in general!!

I did, though. I had some cute ones. That was the days of Jimi Hendrix, Vanilla Fudge, Steppenwollf and Janice Joplin!! A long time ago. I was cool and I was there. I was in my early teens!!! (eeek)

Today, I am a bit more circumspect.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

DO IT

Lila, those are cute too, but the higher the boot, the higher the price (usually).

Comment

DO IT

I know, Cindi, but at least you did that once. I have always been more conservative about clothes. I love fashion, and I am just wondering if I could get a bit more daring. I also like being comfy, so that rules out pointy toes and high heels for me. My daughter can run around in heels (until I tell her to take them off) and it doesn't bother her. Me, I never really wore heels.
          CS, maybe you can find a good sale..? Do you like boots more than shoes? Or (yawn!) clogs?

Comment

DO IT

Good stuff- another bad thread gone good! (or gone silly, in this case). Keep it up everyone!

And Cindi, I love your boots... but I can understand why you might want to be a little circumspect about where you wear them!
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

DO IT

Starting, where do you find these clogs...im still looking for those lepard skin ones!!!

Comment

DO IT

Lila, I am short, so wearing a boot with a bit of a heel gives me a little oomph. At least I like to think so! I was the same way about jackets when I first started my career.

Yeah, good turnaround on this thread. There was another one of these situations not too long ago (the "you are never safe" thread. Let's be sure to wear our tinfoil hats with the sexy boots, eh ladies?)

Comment

DO IT

that rocks!

Awesome!
                  Don't u just wish there were digital cameras then?

Cinders;480820 wrote: You are talking me in the 60s. I was born in the 50s.

Today, I would never wear thigh high boots. OMG, I would not inflict that on the world in general!!

I did, though. I had some cute ones. That was the days of Jimi Hendrix, Vanilla Fudge, Steppenwollf and Janice Joplin!! A long time ago. I was cool and I was there. I was in my early teens!!! (eeek)

Today, I am a bit more circumspect.

Love,
                  Cindi

Comment

DO IT

I love Limers Clogs...So pretty and PINK !!!!!
                    I have high heel Clogs and I am wondering if there is such a thing as Clog Boots???
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

DO IT

Clog boots...I dont know!!!Cloggs are summer to me!

Comment

DO IT

Limers
                        I thought you were the Boot Lady. Tell us your secrets!
                        Lila

Comment

DO IT

I don't like boots. I'm all sneakers.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

DO IT

Life just would not be life for me (drunk OR sober) without my boots!!
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

DO IT

Once again my diva, you want to hurt others because you hurt this has to stop! I have been where you are. At this point you need friends not enimies, please stop this you are only self destructing with each negative post. PM me when angry, I can take it save all the others from your wrath.. I'm reaching out to you..I have been/still is the bitter alcoholic
                              you need love
                              Mare

Comment

DO IT

Simey - I for one can handle it - it just gives me gratitude that it is not ME in that shit space, so no worries here ay
                                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                                X