DO IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO IT

just get sober and stay sober. cos this drinking is a curse and one I am trying to overcome. may love and light be with you all.:H

DO IT

Who are you crying out to??? only you can help yourself if you want to.
    If you dont think you will get better on MWO, why post and swear the way you do, its unnecessary.
    Being abusive towards others, especially those who are hear to listen and to be bothered to read drivel like this.... actually do care.
    Just for today
    Fiona:angelgirl:

Enjoying sobriety since 27th May 2008

Its a long and winding road, but well worth the walk!

Comment

DO IT

Middiva, who are you calling out to for help?? I am probably the least judgmental, and one of the kindest person that I know.
      I spent yesterday making food to be given to the homeless. My life is about being an uplifter.
      In my eyes you crossed the line when you attacked LIMERS !!!
      Get sober and then come back when you're thinking straight...other wise you will have a Angry Swede waiting for you instead of a caring friend.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

DO IT

If Limers has cool boots, I want to know about it. I have wanted cool boots for a long time, but never found the perfect pair.

Comment

DO IT

Not sure about boots but Limey has loads of cool clogs like these....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

DO IT

I LOVE clogs, but I was wondering if I got a pair of mid-heel below the knee boots, if I could get used to wearing them around a lot. I am wearing clogs right now. They are not pink! Are boots comfy, or too constraining?

Comment

DO IT

I live in boots, I love them. I find them very comfortable too.

Comment

DO IT

Do you wear them with jeans, and if you do,do you tuck your jeans in? I think I should go beyond my clogs.

Comment

DO IT

I wear my skinny jeans tucked in. Yep, maybe its time to put the clogs in the closet and try something new Lila. I also wear them with bootcut jeans not tucked in...depends on which boots I am wearing. YOu can have so much fun with boots,,,

Comment

DO IT

Starty - touche re the clogs!!!! Bloody brilliant! Madders - take a pill But seriously, you are on your own in the negativity stakes, must be bloody awful for you
                    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

DO IT

thanks Starts, for the advice! I am not a tough girl, don't want motorcycle boots, and am I don't like heels too high, don't like riding boots, so it is tricky. I would probably get brown, cuz black seems so dominitrix...

Comment

DO IT

Lila, I just got a pair of brown suede boots at Ross for $23. They are so comfy. I wear them with boot cut jeans but may get some winter dresses and tights too. I'll try to post you a picture of them, okay?
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

DO IT

hi Kaponium! What kind of boots should I get??

Comment

DO IT

Just experiment, you will soon find what suits and what feel comfy. There are so many out there to choose. Post a pic when you get them....

Comment

DO IT

YES!! Post pictures! Boots are a new thing for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X