WANKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANKERS

Yea you are right aa its just the duck gets away with so much and has these subs friends like LUSHY who think her crap taunts are ok

Comment

WANKERS

Captn
      Not sure where this is coming from -the only one taunting people here is you
      Please stop.
      Thank you
      -Sheep

Comment

WANKERS

Cap, back before I found my sobriety I wasn't happy unless the people around me were unhappy too. I learned through my program that I was just trying to make others feel the way that I felt.

Have to ignore it/them and concentrate on what is important to you. The rest is irrelevant...
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

WANKERS

dear sheep i see the pen your a subscirber thats my point you havent read the post lucky said I ll find it and copy it

Comment

WANKERS

Please don't Capn.
            AAthlete is correct- concentrate on what works for you, the positive things.
            Have a good day
            Signing off now
            -Sheep

Comment

WANKERS

Originally Posted by luCKy
              Where is Dolphin to soothe the soul?

I don't understand this either......why be so willfully hurtful????

If you cannot say something nice...say nothing at all, this certainly isn't the first time...

I know aa i just find this person really hurtful and evil its not the first time this has happened !!!!1 in hippies posting his hard times with his daughter and access and money and breaking up she said this its not the first time and her mates in so called subs remain silent its dispicable sorry why is she here she contributes Zero

Comment

WANKERS

Peace and Love ! Ha! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

WANKERS

I love ya Capt...

Comment

WANKERS

I did not know dolphin and hippie were no longer together. What a terrible surprise to hear the news. I wish them both well. Thanks for the news capt. I knew I could count on you for the latest gossip.

Comment

WANKERS

So nasty duck no need for the language i thought you where the innocent level headed one such a shame!!!!! Quote
                      "I did not know dolphin and hippie were no longer together. What a terrible surprise to hear the news". O dear and a liar as well at christmass time you need to confess now duck 3 hail marys
                      Merry Christmas Lucky love ya to bits

Comment

WANKERS

CaptnJack,
                        Do you need a friend today? I would like to offer you support if so. I am not being a smart ass either. Genuine friendship here...being offered. I have been in rough spots on here and needed support. Sometimes we say and do things we later regret. Just take what you need from here and leave what you don't.
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

WANKERS

Love you too Limers

Comment

WANKERS

Brit thanks!!!!! ducky needs the love..... I have no regrets..... I wish she would for once!!!!! regret that is!!!!! lucky has consistently said hurtful things and gets away with it and has the support of gabby lushy and the other mafia thats all i speak on behalf of many

Comment

WANKERS

Ever since this Post came into play thier has been nothing but trouble with it ! Maddiva, herself has tried to close out this thread........yet it seems to have a life of it's own. It's like a Horror Movie, it won't die. Don't answer this thread and let it die a slow death. IAD.
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

WANKERS

OK Iad sorry I was messin with my user stuff and unfortunatley put WIP Lucky Lushy and Gabby off ignore wont let that happen again

Comment

Working...
                                X