• Show
Clear All

WANKERS

LMAO Marby!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WANKERS

Keepers (I nickname everyone) for a 10 bucks a month you get a support group of wonderful people who genuinely care and cheer on and pick up each other when we need it with no hatred. Think about it, it's like 30 cents a day and your not subjected to this hate and venom, come see, you won't want to be anyhwere else
      Smiles
      M

Comment

WANKERS

Marby that made me laugh. TY!
        M

Comment

WANKERS

Poor Guy- he had probably just told us off for something and got labeled a wanker by a nine year old

Comment

WANKERS

he's probably never been the same since....
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WANKERS

Funny thing is I saw her last year after 20 years of not seeing each other- he is her adoptive dad- they were fairly old when they adopted her, and he is now around 86, but my friend and also my sister say he looks absolutely amazing for his age- not much older than when we were kids, so it couldn't have done him much harm. LOL.

Comment

WANKERS

Well, I'm guessing maddiva is drunk. She's also filled with self-loathing (as Simey pointed out) and anger. She's lashing out. I've BTDT, and it's never attractive and doesn't do much to invite sympathy from others. I'm not particularly offended - I've been called worse.

She is here though, so maybe this is her way of reaching out for help? Admittedly, not the very best one, but who am I to judge??

On the other hand, I suppose she could also simply be a troll beeyotch:H!!

So, how say you diva?? You just a beeyotch?? Or are you in pain and reaching out?

Comment

WANKERS

just signed up

simeybear;480544 wrote: Keepers (I nickname everyone) for a 10 bucks a month you get a support group of wonderful people who genuinely care and cheer on and pick up each other when we need it with no hatred. Think about it, it's like 30 cents a day and your not subjected to this hate and venom, come see, you won't want to be anyhwere else
                  Smiles
                  M
                  Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

WANKERS

hey all... i've definitely been called worse.
                    oh well, my theme is usually 'let's just get over it, okay?'
                    i am just so glad to have a couple of days off... go ahead and call me a wanker, who cares?

Comment

WANKERS

i agree, but if there is something bothering you this is the best place to speak about it

Comment

WANKERS

I didn't know there was a special sub place! How dumb am I?
                        :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                        AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

WANKERS

people section?

Gia;480581 wrote: On the main page Michela, if you scroll down you will see a "Subscription" part...unless you're a member, you can't view that area and the forum, or see the People section in the Photo Gallery.
                          Gia ive just signed up but how do you access the photo gallery etc?

Comment

WANKERS

Gia;480587 wrote: On the main page scroll almost to the bottom and you will see "Photo Gallery"..you now have access to the People section page, as well as all the lovely things in Subs, as well as Subs chat. Welcome and enjoy!
                            thanks GG sorry to ask you all these questions but why do some avatars have a blue little circle and some a green?

Comment

WANKERS

Keep, the green means that person is logged in. Hope that helps.
                              :l
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WANKERS

how do you become invisible??

Comment

Working...
                                X