WANKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANKERS

This is an unusual example of a bad thread gone good!

Thanks for all the laughs, guys, and the info (subs info and the coloured dots thing).

Yes, Maddiva has been drinking. She should not have posted and she knows it. It makes me sad.

I don't mean to say you shouldn't post if you have been drinking. But you shouldn't post if your drinking causes you to be abusive and misuse this site. This place is for people with alcohol problems-- to get and give help. It's not a place for insulting people. If that's what you do when you are drunk, you should stay away then.

It makes me happy that most people here could see this for what it is and not take offense.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WANKERS

Hell, it's also a good reminder of why I don't want to drink:H!

Comment

WANKERS

Well said Beatle, let's just close the thread and move on with our day.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

WANKERS

Hey, I'll meet y'all on Gia's Christmas music thread, okay?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WANKERS

I'm ready to close this thread, but I must say I did enjoy it and learned a lot, to boot!
            (And i'd also like to know how to get invisible.)
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

WANKERS

Click on User CP, then select Edit Options to go invisible.
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WANKERS

To become invisible just go to User CP then user Options, and tick (check) use invisible mode. I use it- not because I am trying to hide, but sometimes I only have a few minutes to log on and read a few posts, and don't want to offend anyone by them seeing me here and me not replying to their thread.

Yes, I probably am too sensitive LOL.

Comment

WANKERS

Whoops X posted LTG!

Comment

WANKERS

Hey Marbella! Great minds think alike...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WANKERS

Oh Marby I had never thought of using it for that purpose..I worry about that too...
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WANKERS

That is the only reason I use it for...but it does save hurting someone's feelings I think

Comment

WANKERS

Thanks all! I just checked it out. I decided not to be invisible now, but I probably should usually be, because I basically am logged on all the time I have my computer on (which is most of the time) and I am working on other things and check in now and then. Sometimes I am gone all day and the computer is on (which means it probably shows I am logged on)-- so I guess I should try to use that mode whenever I am not going to be checking in for a while.

Comment

WANKERS

I think you are right especially logging on with my phone...its harder to post with that and sometimes i can only read...if I am in a car or something....

Comment

WANKERS

I tried to go INVisible several months ago but now I only have an * by my name. Nobody will fix that for me!! I have PMed codemonkey three times. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I just feel a little ignored. I renewed by subscription 3 weeks ago also and have not been renewed. Krigs
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

WANKERS

But you are invisible krigs...

Comment

Working...
                                X