Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

WANKERS

Yes she is, she sorted out my free kudzu when I subscribed instantly
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

WANKERS

Oh Kriger, 3 weeks is way to long to wait. Mine only took a few days to fix. I sent PM to RJ, not codemonkey.
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

WANKERS

Krigs I think only you can see the * next to your name- nobody else sees it- everybody else sees no name or * so that bit is already fixed

Comment

WANKERS

Hey marby, I am going running now...wish me luck!!!
            How is your ear infection? You gotta start your training soon.....
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

WANKERS

Yes, Starts you are right. My ear is much much better, almost back to normal- I am so happy about that, but hey, it did keep me away from thoughts of AL!

Sunday is difficult for me to train (LOL, sounds a bit like a foreign word to me) so I am going to start on Monday!!!

Comment

WANKERS

Funny how someone stupid post can bring us all together and we all can have a laugh. It's great!!!
                Anyway, the whole wanker comment confused, however, made me laugh as many didn't understand it *rofl* so yeah, didn't really work! NOW NOW NOW i must say, i'm no wanker... I got a man *lol* Does a much better job, well, most of the time, as long as it's no 'splash and dash' as i call it.
                ANYWAY, no one needed to knw about m sex life so i'll shut up!!

Comment

WANKERS

Nothing wrong with a little wank every now and then! Endorphins are good things!

Comment

WANKERS

hi 02m
                    I just wanted to post on the wankers thread, but what, or who is Sonia?
                    Lila

Comment

WANKERS

okay! GO MARBY!!!!!!

Comment

WANKERS

LOL I will do me wanky arsed best...

Comment

WANKERS

Hi guys.

On the * thing. Yes, you can see yourself and you have an * by your name. No one else can see it when you are wearing your Harry Potter invisible cape. Of course the fact that you are posting and in chat, wellllll....... LOL

Sigh. I am of two minds on this thread.

I am so grateful it turned out informative, funny and helpful.

I am extremely sad that someone is in the throes. I logged in today and saw the C one and this one and it made me even more depressed than I already was. However, that is MY problem, no one else's. Mar posted some really good posts about these posts. She is "reading" Maddiva well and I hope when Maddiva sobers up she will read what Mar has said. Mar, thank you for not being mean or vituperative. You are a lady. Very few in the world today, but you are one.

Those who say "They shouldn't post..." do not understand the blacked out world. Those of us who are true, hardcore, dying from this crap, alcoholics, will drink, blackout, and that does not mean not function, it means you have no freaking idea what you are doing but you are doing a lot of things. You are perhaps posting on MWO, you are perhaps DRIVING A CAR, you are perhaps making a fool out of yourself in front of family and friends, you are perhaps taking care of small children. OMG!!!

I have done that. I have been horribly ashamed and embarrassed to come back here, see what I have "done."

Maddiva. When you are sober, I hope you read my post. I want you to know that someone understands.

I angered some very dear and sweet people here about six months ago. One of them left for good. I still have strong negative feelings about that, against myself, of course.

Hang in there Maddiva. You are NO DIFFERENT than the rest that are here.

Some may not be as far along the path as others, but we will all end up in the same place if we do not work at getting off this path.

Let's work on getting off this path.

Love,
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

WANKERS

one2many;480685 wrote: Wow, I missed all this.......I am so glad that a wanky thread turned into a cool one.....kinda takes all the bad sentiment out of the intentional purpose when it brings people together...good job guys!
                            Oh O2 and Cinders....If I had 10 bucks for every time I've ranted for no reason when drunk, I would be one rich woman. I just hope Maddiva gets a bit of sleep, and comes back to post when she is feeling more herself.

She is not alone here- we have all done and said daft things when drunk.

Comment

WANKERS

As long as she comes back, all will be well!

Comment

WANKERS

For sure she will be back in a day or two, maybe we can PM her.

Comment

Working...
                                X