Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea, I think you sound very committed to your recovery, I know for me that unless I put myself first, there is no possibility for anyone else to know and love me anyway. I am in a relationship of sorts, but my man is in prison and will be until at least next August. We do love each other, and this may sound awful, but I am grateful to have that "me" time (albiet compulsorily) for now. Bless
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Kap - nice to meet you to

Yeah Starts - I've got 10 acres here and I am still trying to get on top of all the work I've let slip over the last year and a half. Still haven't found my garage yet - I'm dreading it I looked in a cupboard the other day and found sacks of beer cans and bottles which I will have to take to the recycling centre - I have been too embarrassed since becoming sober to take them but I will have to get some gravel in my guts and get them to the centre and say good riddance to them.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Yes zep - "clearing away the wreckage of the past" I went underneath my bed a couple of months ago, I found enough emplty wine casks for quite a ritual burning. Felt yucky and good at same time. Just DO it!!

Comment

I MUST be committed to my recovery now Kap. I truly believe that there are only three places that I can go if I were to continue drinking.....Jails, institutions, and Death. I have done the first two, more than once.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Stuff doing the last one Sea, lol - it's funny though because when I was drinking I didn't really care if I did all three.

Comment

Rich used to take our empties every saturday at 6am )
              Could hear the bottles clanking for miles....truly horrible...

Right, this little soldier is off to bed now.
              Sweet dreams everyone xxx
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sweet Dreams Starts

Comment

Nighty Night Starts - will talk soon

P.s. I love those wee christmas ratties

Comment

Hi Oney - how are you

Comment

Hi ya Oney and Thank you
                      It is snowing like crazy here. WTF?? Stupid ass weather man said Rain. My football game is tied up. Very intense game.

Comment

startingover;481812 wrote: Rich used to take our empties every saturday at 6am )
                        Could hear the bottles clanking for miles....truly horrible...

Right, this little soldier is off to bed now.
                        Sweet dreams everyone xxx
                        Hell, Starting, I thought that noise was Santa all this time...LOL!!
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Seacailin;481819 wrote: Hi ya Oney and Thank you
                          It is snowing like crazy here. WTF?? Stupid ass weather man said Rain. My football game is tied up. Very intense game.
                          That game is too damn close!
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I love the dog whisperer, he is the greatest man alive (apart from Hugh Jackman, of course).

Keep watching him One, he knows it all.

Comment

Night Starts...hey Sea, I am also a member of the fellowship that talks about jails, institutions and death...when I read aout the preamble I say "Can/Bin/Ground" - I am very amazed to haved avoided prison, though I have been institutionalised by the court system. When I am drinking and drugging I might as well be dead. I am a brittle shell. Thank God for recovery. I love my life today. And it's a pretty dam simple one

Comment

It is Halftime. They had an opportunity to take the lead. They blew it.

Comment

Working...
                                X