Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't let any of my puppies bite me and knock that out of them pronto. Although bull terrier puppies bite hard and it really hurts.

Oh yeah two of my broodie dishies are in season , so I will have two litters of dishies in a couple of months time.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Zeppie, it's the law here that you must post baby photos...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I would prefer death to living as an active alcoholic.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

For sure LTG - jeepers I haven't even got the girls pregnant yet and I'm getting excited.

Comment

All this talk of puppies is making me want one even more!

Comment

Night Starts, sweet dreams hun xx

Comment

Yes One - I like that technique, it's a good way to stop other peoples dogs from biting you without the owners knowing you are doing it.

It's really uncomfortable for the dog and they soon stop mouthing your hand.

I remember when my bullie 'Sumo' was a 4 week old puppy I was lying on the floor with him, admiring him and the little monster bit me on the throat and squashed my wind pipe.

Comment

How many puppies do you expect in each litter?

What is the mouth pushing technique?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Wish, do you have room for a puppy?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Cy has room for a puppy and he lives close to a park which would be ideal for walking. Only problem is he is totally against the idea!

Comment

LTG - Indra's last litter was of 10 and Bettys last litter was six, so am expecting a similar number this time.

To stop pups mouthing your hand I hold out my hand flat and put it in their mouth (thumb facing forward) right to the back of their mouth, it is really uncomfortable for them and they give up biting your hand, sometimes the little blighters continue to bite your hand whilst it is in their mouths - so it becomes a battle of wills.

Oney - have you given up on using the crate? If his crate is small enough he will hang on best he can overnight. If he gets into the habit of piddling everywhere all over your house, it will get tougher to break.

Comment

Happy day/sweet dreams to all wherever you are....heading out to job interview, and coffee after! Great to have a Monday holiday! Bless
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Talk to you later Kap - good luck with the interview

Comment

Hi ALL hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to nip online and say HELLO!..... Lynda I know I wasn't so concerned about that camera etc BUT!!lol I'm dying to know where it's gone! Will send you an e-mail in the next day or two. Had to turn down work this week because my feet where in such a bad way and I've got an infection that needs antibiotics. It was only helping a friend out tbh laying some decking in a caravan park but it would of done nicely to be able to take Jas out on special days etc. Don't believe in spoiling her for Xmas and buying her the earth. Not my style!

Wish good to see yo my friend hope Cym is doing OK?

Speak to you all soon Love Hips xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hi ya Hipps
                                Have missed u mate
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X