Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kaponium;481517 wrote: Will Gunther be there?
    LOL.!
    Get his autograph for me O2
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Central Park does indeed exist. I have been there. I highly recommend a horse and buggy ride through it.
      Feeling a bit low. I sent Mike home. We were supposed to watch the football game together. I told him that things were moving too quickly and I was not ready for a serious relationship. I have agonized over this for a few days. He is a good guy, but he really wants a serious relationship and I just can't handle it right now. I feel bad.:crap:
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I would like to go fancy dress as Gunth...just imagine have such a po-face for real! It is cultivatable
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Sea, I think they mean Central Perk from "Friends".
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sea, I admire your honesty re Mike. Better than rushing in and regretting...

Comment

Oh, sorry. Not a Friends fan, and kind of in a mental turmoil. I will watch football alone, but I will not drink.

Comment

Sea, I'm watching with you and not drinking :lilangel:
                What game do you have on?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thanks guys. I would have to say that is growth for me. In the past, I would have found some passive-aggressive way to get rid of him.

Comment

Right now, have the Colt on, cuz I just Love To Hate Peyton Manning.lol. My game is not on until 4:15pm. We are playing the Steelers at home. Should be a tough game. It is going to be cold and rainy too.

Comment

Sea... you go with your instincts.. if the time aint right for a serious relationship, and if guy is worth his salt then he'll wait
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

The Princess will wake up to a steaming pot of turkey noodle soup. Yummmm. Wish Patrick was till here. He would Love it.

Comment

I have Ind on in livingroom and NYG on in bedroom.
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Right, I have beef hotpot waiting and also a tree to finish 'baubling'...
                            Have a great evening everyone..
                            Will check in later

Comment

MEN!!! I visited mine in prison over the weekend - he wants to shave off his eyebrows. I was LIVID. I told him if he did he would look like he just missed out on being a mongol (forgive me for being frightfully un PC)...I just hate that whole skinhead look scene. That is his shit tho, and he called me shallow. I said "shallow I may be, but DO NOT F**KING DO IT" if you want to keep this shallow recovering gal. He is a great man but OH SO EASILY influenced, and NOT in with the right crowd just now LOL

Comment

hi all , party went great and I didnt loose anyone and she got some brilliant pressies!

Comment

Working...
                                X