Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya wishy, join me in some training my friend, you will soon get fit :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks O2M and Starts....
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

funny people are you all ladies go to chat i love im in heaven hahha gyco

Comment

Hi Gyco!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Kapo ..My aunties boy is in his 30's and still living at home as my auntie is in a wheelchair and needs him there. He has been into drugs for some time now. He is on a downwards spiral. My auntie is at her witts end.

Yes oney i've eaten. Only one meal but it's something. Think my stomach has shrunk you know as i get full very easy these days.

Starts i'm gonna get my exercise bike out in the new year and train my little arse off!!

Comment

Hi LTG and gyco, how are you both?

Comment

I am good Wish! Thanks for asking :lilangel:
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

God, Wish, what a dilemma - depending on someone you love while seeing their addiction just killing them... they are blessed to have you. Any sign of surrender from your cousin? Thinking of you. Hope you got some funky music to cycle to!
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

He is having councelling and is on alternative drugs to help with withdrawal syptoms. He has started taking her money and selling things from the house. It is awful to say but we have told her she needs to let go and he will make his own decisions about getting off the drugs.

Goint to cycle with my ipod in my ears! Then collapse in a heap on the floor!! LOL

Comment

kaponium;481615 wrote: Here you go, O2M.... SMART Recovery?. Just had a wee peek, but will keep it simple for now and stick with you guys. Looks interesting, as it more prominent with the drugs

Like, If it an't broken I aint going to try fixing it!
                      kapo, it's a great site, would be good to use in in addition to MWO. The tools that they use at SMART are very effective, and much better organized than our little "tool box" that we kinda made ourselves, here. It does welcome people with all kinds of addictions (although I think most folks there are alcoholics, not sure about that), and it does not have a "mods" option. I'd suggest checking out the essays on the "Sky" section, too. Great stuff.

Comment

Oh dear I'm a bit late and I think all the army has gone to sleep already.
                        But just checking in to say hello, yay first of December in my part of the world, my family are coming to my place for christmas this year and I am really looking forward to it.

Will catch up with everyone later
                        Zeppie
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi Zeppie! Love the Christmas avatar. They have the subject of the today on another thread. You always have great timing...LOL!!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hi ya Zeppie
                            I am around. Watching football. I woke up from my nap to a winter wonderland, We've just had our first snowfall.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hi LTG - yes I have just been having a look around the site seeing what's going on. My avatar is my first bullie 'Mary' I love this pic too, but the look on Mary's face cracks me up, she hated having the hat on and she ripped it to bits after that shot.

Comment

Hi Sea - how are you doing? Wow a white christmas would be nice, i think. We had a flooded christmas once and funnily enough that year Mum and Dad gave us kids a canoe for christmas. Now that's excellent timing.

Comment

Working...
                                X