Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there zeppie, I love the pic too, although doesnt look like mary is enjoying it that much! lol
    Not quite december the first here yet but it still feels quite christmassy...i will even admit that its quite nice...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Sea, I was so sorry to hear about Mike....are you ok?

Comment

Hi Guys
        I am ok. I feel bad for Mike. I am just not ready for a relationship right now.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Well its a good thing to say rather than let it drag on and give him false hopes.
          But I can understand you feeling bad cos its horrible to upset anyone.
          Just know that it is a good thing you had the courage to say something sooner rather than later

Comment

That'll teach me for not being on here that much, I've missed more stuff, do you want to fill me in Sea - I've looked back through a pages of your posts but can't find any reference to Mike.
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Oh starting to get the idea.

Comment

things move so quickly dont they Zep, I need to check in about 100 times a day to keep up!

Comment

Seacailin;481767 wrote: Hi Guys
                  I am ok. I feel bad for Mike. I am just not ready for a relationship right now.
                  I know how hard that is, Sea... and since he's in AA, he should understand that a new, intense, relationship isn't the best thing for someone who is starting to build up some solid sobriety... even though you've done it before, it is a VERY shaky, vulnerable time. When he thinks about it, I'm sure he'll get it. If not, he should...

Comment

Mike is a guy that I have been dating, but he is really looking for a long term serious relationship. That is something that I cannot handle right now. I really need to stay committed to some "me" time right now. I do hope that he understands.

Comment

startingover;481776 wrote: things move so quickly dont they Zep, I need to check in about 100 times a day to keep up!
                      They do indeed starts - I've cut down on my MWO addiction so I can actually get some work done and I think I miss out on so much. Although it is still nice to catch up with you all on a regular basis - I really feel that you guys saved my life.

Comment

Jeepers Sea - how long had you been dating? Last thing I remember we were teasing you about Mr Warm Hands.

Comment

Hi Zeppie, nice to meet you, am down in NZ too and have had some contact with boozey, looking forward to getting to know you!
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Wip - good to see you

Comment

I know that feeling zeps, I am really not ready to cut down yet, especially now that I have lost my job. I need to keep here to stay strong...but also need to make sure that I do other things too. You know keep a good routine going.

Comment

Dated for about a month. Never saw Mr. Warm Hands again after that one meeting that he was at.

Comment

Working...
                                X