X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th November 2008

Good Morning,

A very happy Sunday to one and all!

I have woken up in a rather reflective mood today. Not sure why, just remembering some "good old times" and realising how different I am today. Essentially it is a good thing, but sometimes I do miss the old me, the risk taker, acting on impulse etc, then I remember that I usually regret my impulsive behaviour :H Oh well, I guess its a learning experience...

Oney I expect you are waking beautifully positve this morning, now that you have made your decision?

And Limey, todays the day, party day, everything is crossed that all have a wonderful time my friend..

Have a wonderful day all.
    Love starts xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning starty, heading into Sunday night down here...great to hear you positive and winning! Been a great day for me - one of the gifts of my growing sobriety is getting the "essence" of myself bak, am not cowering in the guilt/shame buzz of last bender anymore. Not sure others close to me like it QUITE so much lol
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Morning Starts and Kapo
      Freezing cold morning here in north england..think I'll stay in my 'jamis next to the fire for a bit.
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Hey Chelle - yay for PJs and fires - hope you slept well. Sorry to skite, but hot, balmy day here....

Comment

Cant remember the last time we had a hot balmy day... actually dont think we ever have. lol
          My dogs are liking it lots tho - perfect weather for them. Hope we get some snow this year, cos its so funny to watc them playing in it
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

What sort of dogs do you have, Chelle? I have three cats ... Mosh (as in pit), Cheese, and Nugget...( practicing for my old age). We have lots of snow here in winter, it is beautiful

Comment

2 Samoyeds.. all fluffy and white (well, when they're not jumping into ditches)

Comment

Hope you have a great day Chelle and all to come - bed time for this alk

Comment

Sleep well Kap

Comment

Hi all , party day today....will let you know how it went later, wish me luck!

Comment

Thanks I will do , I hope they all find the place its beside the point depot...!!
                      Did I tell you I got 126 euro of dunnes club card vouchers!!!

Comment

cos I lost a card that had loads on it , started using another one and then had the lost cards poins transferred onto the new one and there were lopads og 25% back offers and stuff, im delighted . Saw a lovely jacket for 160 euros im going to buy my self for christmas , will only cost me 35!!

Comment

well you better sit on a friends shoulders or something o your a gonner..lol!

Comment

Have a wonderful time slimeball, all will be fine i just know it!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all

Bit behind here so dont know what the party days about limers..Sounds fun though..Have a good day limers..
                              Got loads of frost here this morning aswell..Did anyone get that fog last night..Proper pea souper..I went out in it last night in the car to get some more chocolate..I risked my life for chocolate..
                              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X