Army Thread 30th November 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's a big crate he will prob pee in it, although that's better then him peeing all over the place. If he has never slept in the crate he is going to bark his brains out tonight - if you decide to leave him in there (and you should) don't give in to him, put the crate somewhere you can't hear him and let him go for it (how old is he now). Just leave a little drink in with him and something to chew on.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Once he gets used to the crate, he will be fine. What ever you do don't let him out when he is barking - can you put him somewhere where you can't hear him. I think you said he couldn't get his head stuck - so he will be fine.

Comment

The one that will find this really awful is you ONEY - Alfie will get over it, dogs do not hold a grudge (that's why they are the perfect pets for us alchies).

Don't feel sorry for him or worry that he will not like you any more. Once he is crate trained - both of your lives will be easier.

Comment

Hi hipps, Cy's ok he's just having tooth trouble. Denist next week!

right i'm off to bed now. Very exhausting day for me (work has made me ache all over). Speak to you all tomorrow.

Night Night xx

Comment

Night WIsh Night one, Love to you both.

Hips
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Yes I better go and do some work - Night Wish and One

To the rest of the army I will speak to you soon

Comment

Good night Ladies
                My football team is getting killed:upset:
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                X