WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP

WORK IN PROGRESS - IS THE STAR OF THE MONTH. DON'T KNOW WHY? WELL I DO AND I SHALL TELL YOU. NOT SURE IF SHE IS HE OR HE IS SHE, BUT DOES THAT MATTER? WHEN I WANT WORDS OF WISDOM, HE/SHE IS THERE. I RESPECT THE WORDS HE/SHE WRITES. THEY HAVE CLARITY AND COMPASSION, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. ME FOR ONE. A MAJOR BIG FAN CLUB.

WIP

I completely agree.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WIP

Thanks, Maddie! There are a LOT of great people here, and many of us want to help you and be your friend. I'm glad you came back this morning! Tell us what you are thinking, in terms of your plan to get free of the stuff that is hurting you so badly, OK?

wip

Comment

WIP

so lets vote him/her and no further to do about it. how do we go about this. This cyber person has hellped me no end. Never judged, however has told me off. But in the best possible way. he/she needs to be recognized for the service to others. I pronounce this person, best person on this website. Me excluded of course:H:H Do it and nominate. I love you WIP. from the very mad (and that you can rest assured of) divaxxxxxxxxxx Aint going until you are nominated.

Comment

WIP

Maddiva
          I agree so much with you - wip is awesome! I hope you are feeling better today.
          Lila

Comment

WIP

Oh why do this? Why ask? Am upset. Left a horrible man and he was to raise my kids alone. Plan failed. they love him more. That is fine, it was never a competition. Drink too much, find that hard. Need I say more. Feel pretty worthless. Feel I am fighting a losing battle and still drinking. But you are cool You are my hero.

Comment

WIP

Ya Mad......she's not to bad.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

WIP

There are LOTS of divorced people here, Maddiva, and LOTS of single moms. You have good company here!

Comment

WIP

YOU AINT GETTING AWAY FROM IT WIP YOU IS THE BEST PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE AND I WANT TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL. LIKE A COMPETITION. YOU WIN. JUST LOVE YOUR WORDS. YOU MALE OR FEMALE. PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. I THINK YOU FEMALE. DID THINK YOU MAN AT FIRST AND THEN THOUGHT NO NO MAN SPEAKS LIKE THAT. LOVE YOU WIP AND IT IS SHOWN. SHOULD I CALL YOU A CUNT? DON'T THINK SO. FRIENDSHIP IS HARD TO FIND. YOU HAVE BEEN A FRIEND AND THIS IS YOUR REWARD.:l

Comment

WIP

Hey Maddy,
                    Sometimes life sucks, whether you drink or not.
                    We can beat this.
                    (A little reward :l)

Comment

WIP

no no no no the c word is not a word you use on someone you like.......no no no

(is this a language breakdown thing?)

Comment

WIP

actually the c word is a word I highly reccommend you shouldnt use at all.

(just some friendly american advice is all)

Comment

WIP

THANK YOU GABBY. NO INTENTION OF USING IT WAS DESCRIBING A WORD AND SHOULD I USE IT? IN 1 TO 10 IN AMERICAN LINGO HOW OFFENSIVE IS THE CUNT WORD? I AM JUST OUT TO HAVE WIP PROCLAIMED WHAT HE/SHE SHOULD BE. THE BEST. HONESTLY, I HAVE KICKED OFF AND THIS PERSON BE IT SHE OR HE HAS NEVER JUDGED ME, JUST ADVISED ME. NEVER BEEN UNKIND. SO THAT IS ALL I WANT HIS OR HER RIGHTFUL THRONE. THAT IS ME. AND IT MAKES A BLOODY DIFFERENCE. NORMALLY, I AM CUSSING THE LOT OF YOU. AND YES, I DO NOT MEAN IT, AND FEEL ASHAMED,NONETHELESS, I STILL DO IT.

Comment

WIP

mad there are a lot of interesting people here good or not,best or not,i do have to agree with you WIP has a way with words,we or Ii have been where you are,drinking wise,beleive me when i say no matter what anyone says You have to want what ever you want,people who care only try to build your confidence good luck to you gyco ps even the most intelligent suffer from this ailment

Comment

WIP

I would say that word would rate a 10 on the offensive scale. Maybe even an 11.

And I am glad you are feelin better today. Yes wip is a very good person. I am glad she helps you. Whats important is that you help yourself and she will be the first to tell you that. Unfortunatly that can be the hardest...I am there with you as that is a hard road. I'll be thinkin of you. : )

Comment

Working...
                              X