WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP

Yes, Gabby is absolutely right... Maddie, let's shift the focus from people, to plans, OK? I appreciate your thoughts, and thank you, but this is not helping YOU. How about talking a bit about what your next step(s) will be?

Comment

WIP

Maddy,

I hope you feel better soon and I'm sorry for what you're going through.
      It sounds rough. No words of wisdom. I just hope you take care of
      yourself.

Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

WIP

WIP is a wonderful and thoughtful and very kind person. But she is right to shift to focus here. First of all, we never use the c word here. That is probably the only word which is not allowed. We respect each other too much.

You must put a plan together for yourself Maddie. It is so easy to focus on others when you are in need. I always teach my students when they are learning to solve Chemistry problems, one baby step at a time.

Can we find one baby step for you for today?

Then we will worry and talk about tomorrow.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

WIP

Oh Yes maddie, let's devise a plan for you together.

WIP is always adamant we need a firm plan in place to succeed, and for sure she is right

Have you had a few today? If so the first step of the plan is to find a way you can come of it nice and easy without any bad withdrawals.

Comment

WIP

I agree with both WIP and Mags, both dear friends of mine. There are many here who extend themselves to help others who are struggling. Many of us here who have had to walk through the fire to gain our sobriety. Many pearls of wisdom. RJ's Book, speaks of having a "Plan", the book supplies the basic tools for our plan. It is important to remember that no one else can "make us sober", but, if we create our plan and commit to our goal, with the help of those that have gone before us and those who are working along with us.......we can change our lives.
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

WIP

Hi Mad Diva!

No matter how low you got, you will find that people here will relate. I hope you make some use of the ideas, strategies and people on this website to find a happier place in life.

Nancy

Comment

WIP

WIP has asked me not to do this and I shall not be crowning WIP. Because it is silly. However, I do like the wisdom spouting out of the medicine buddhas posts and glad you all agree. SEE WIP YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND:H:h

Comment

WIP

I love WIP's posts. And I think she is a she. lol

No C words.

I also need a plan. I am sick of floundering. I had a plan and I screwed it all up.

Comment

Working...
                  X