Sisters who's asses need kicked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else out there that has a less than supportive biological sister?

Noelle has graciously volunteered to kick some tush! :H

1. Prest's sister
    2. CS (I'm signing you up)
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Well, sure, I'll do it!!!!!! I'm not afeared of kicking ass! Oh, sorry, tush. ??? LOL

I need names, email and home addresses. I will take them out!!!!
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Noelle... you da woman!

Comment

I try...........LOL!!!!!!!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I am so conflicted, guys. I know I have had a problem for a long time, and have confided to a few friends and one aunt (who also struggles)...and about 6 months ago, my sister, who does not have an AL problem. But we are all in the same family so we all know the shit. I am not blaming my sister for being upset. And here we have the holidays which are ripe for everything. But I feel alone, save for you all. Thank you for being my friends and MWO family.

Comment

CS,
            I wish you strength through the holidays.

Comment

my family has been nothing but supportive,i have one sister,and a fair amont of family tht no the final results,,youll be ok, prest this is all about you,youll be fine, be strong im here for you,gyco have a great holiday

Comment

It's not all about me, although I do have a sister that needs a visit from Noelle! I started this thread as I have encountered others who have biological sisters who do not understand this struggle and say very damaging things not only to them, but other family members.I guess I feel their pain in a deep way. In my case, it was quite a while back. But I remember the pain.

Its not a serious thread in that we really want Noelle to take out our sisters....(although I sent you mine's address...LOL) Just kidding. It is just a humorous vent for a very common problem some of us women with sisters face.

For those of you who have incredible support from family and your sisters... know that you are truly blessed! Hang on tight.

Blessings to all,
                Allie

Comment

What about our bloody teenage (18) male kids?
                  *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

My sister was "less than supportive" for many years. She told me that I was just "selfish". She has grown over the years and has come to understand and is now somewhat supportive. As you all know, it is difficult for those not afflicted to understand. Maybe, you could help them to learn if they are willing. It is hurtful when they say things out of ignorance.
                    As for the kids Kap. I am pretty lucky. Mine are supportive, although my daughter does bring alcohol home now and then. My kids had 10 sober years with me, so they have seen both sides. Is your son willing to go to Alateen, if that is available in your area? My daughter went for awhile.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks Sea! My Jacob very supportive and great,. I was just having a serious "miniscule" moment which seemed huge at the time, just thoughtlessness of teenagers/vs/crabby early sobriety (again) mum! All good now! Phew....
                      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Noelle..
                        Does it have to be sisters?..My target is a woman but the headmistress of my yongests primary school..She is a biatch..
                        i could wire you the money through my usual swiss bank account or if you prefer meet in a mutual pre arranged location..

A head shot would be preferable but just as long as you take her out..

Yours..M
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mack is that the Santa that visits your kids????? OMG Don't send him here please....
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Have 2 that could use a butt kicking, "borrowing" money and never paying it back. Taking from Mom who lives on a fixed income and who is left to pick up the slack. The alcoholic daughter,that would be me. I may have my issues, but i would never steal from my own Mother.

Comment

My older sister was able to give up both cigs and booze about 4yrs ago...and it appeared "seamless" to me. I still ask her constantly how it was so "easy" for her...and if it wasn't how did she do it? I would have sworn on my own life that she would never be able to do it, and she has???

I guess it just goes to prove, when your ready to do it, you can?

R2C

oh and I don't want to "kick her tush" for this...I am just envious...but happy for her!
                              Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                              :h

Comment

Working...
                              X