Sisters who's asses need kicked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about kicking tush for my lil' sister... maybe something more dramatic would be in line.

She used to be my best friend (I thought), but turned her back on me completely. Apparently she claimed to my family the "tough love" approach was the only way-- I wouldn't know what she thought or felt since she REFUSED to have any communication with me whatsoever from the day she found out. That's love for ya.

My parents and husband, however, have supported me in my efforts. If everyone had acted like my sister, I would most certainly be dead now.

Oh yeh, and now that I am getting better and better (albeit with many a slip in between), she seems to want to reconciliate-- I don't know if I can ever do that. I'd really like advice about that from others with this kind of experience.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

My sister doesn't need anything from anyone.

She's perfect. Just ask her.
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ha ha Becoming. I think we have the same sister!

(which means we're related, too-- that's nice, at least)
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Well, it's nice having a real sister. Finally!

Comment

I guess that means your biological one is unreal. Now, I'm SURE we have the same sister.

Comment

becoming and beatle..... we must be related....because we share a sis:H
              Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Awesome, now I have 2 REAL sisters, it's a dream come true! :threesome:

Comment

I do not think the ass kicking should be limited to sisters.

Oh wait, I must go find a youtube video to back up what I am saying. I will be back after I have found about a million of them because I know now that no post is complete without a friggin video. Stay tuned...

Comment

OK my sister answers me with one word sentences. Example I saw how are you, she says fine. I call her to talk which I stopped years ago and she says whats up I got to go. She never lifts a finger to help on any family function, just sits there and waits for someone to pick up her empty plate. Ummmmmmmm she is snotty to my Mom and in general is a bitch.

Sammys

Comment

See, isnt this therapeutic??

Lucky, I await with eagerness for the youtube video... and NO, this does not have to be limited to sisters. It can include pre-school administrators or mother-in-laws... OH yes! Mother-in-laws. Hmmm...
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

luCKy;482526 wrote: I do not think the ass kicking should be limited to sisters.

Oh wait, I must go find a youtube video to back up what I am saying. I will be back after I have found about a million of them because I know now that no post is complete without a friggin video. Stay tuned...
                        Lucky...Do you need a hug?...
                        [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1UM4fJ_UFMI&feature=related]YouTube - Britney Spears - Love Can Build The Bridge (Star Search)[/ame]
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                        X