Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1st December 2008

Happy 1st Dec everyone,
    ~well we are finally in Christmas month and I am going to try my hardest to get excited about it :H
    Help me out here guys...please!

Seriously though, I do feel this year is going to be a good one for many reasons, one of which is that I will not spend the whole of December with a massive hangover and worry about driving to work the following morning...not fun.

I dont know where this year has gone either, it seems to have whizzed by. I have so much to be truly thankful for and I am going to start making a list of everything to remind me.

I have the dentist today...KP are you listening??? so once thats over I can chill....

Have a lovely day all, see you in a little while.
    Love starts :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Hi Starting
    Have a great day. Hope the training is going well? Have you seen a photo of Sonia our major competition recently - you still cant see her if she stands sideways but I detect a little bit of chubbines around her hip bones so maybe she has taken Marby's advice and is stuffing herself. That is good news for us. We need all the help we can get. It is hard to get into the idea of xmas when it is summer its not quite the same as those lovely damp grey xmases of old!
    BH

Comment

starting it will work out,you come along way baby,take it slowly,ive seen many fall at this time a year,i said fall ,not fail,tht is the best thing about this site,no failure,as long as you can pik yurself and say i have grown from wht i use to be,tht is an accomplishment,i think christmas here is gonna be a surprise for many,i was not here last year,but i cant wait to see the love and joy,24 more days to go,and we will succeed in wht ever we all want to do gyco

Comment

Morning Boozy..all i have to say to sonia is "Read em and weep girlie"
        18 minutes running (jogging) for me on Sat, AND I could have gone on.....maybe ...
        Hows yours going? Are the shorts and socks making you go faster?
        You want cold damp and grey? Its here!! come join us )

Comment

Hey Starts
          Yep running is going fine. Half an hour now no problems and no stiffness so am running properly now for a middle aged teletubby that is. Glad I worked my way through the early stiffness - I was like a creaky door that needed oil (OIL that is not AL) and I actually thought it would be like that all the time. What a twit eh. I havent really lost any weight but I do feel a tad more toned but the dog has got thinner so it must be working! The socks were robbed by the sock stealing bastards I live with. I have to hide everything around here. Nah I dont want cold and damp will get plenty of that when I get to Ireland in June. Guaranteed!
          BH

Comment

Hey Gyco, wise words my friend...thank you! I have no intention of falling, strength in numbers eh?

Middle aged teletubby! LMAO!!! How much are you running Boozy? I am planning to up my training in Jan....I want to see Fudge lose some weight too, shes not fat but she could do with shedding a bit. She was lagging behind at the end! I had to encourage her!!

Comment

Yeah dog is knackered - it is hard running in a black fur coat in summer! Doing about an hour all up now running about 30/40 mins depending on where I am and then stomach and butt exercises for about 15 mins. Thank god for the ipod I got all my favourite songs on it to keep me bopping along - I tried running without it the other day and it was way too hard. My favourite one that makes me run weally weally fast is the killers new song are we human or are we dancers! Love it. Would post it but I dont know how and I might be banned!
              BH

Comment

I'll post it later for you boozy!
                I am impressed, tum and bum here I come!!!

Comment

Morning everyone! -6 here, how's it for everyone else?
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Are you still upset about me saying you were a dwarf, O2M?
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hiya Vladders and Oney!
                      Freezing here too.
                      How did alfers do in his crate last night?

Comment

Ahh thats so good! I thought he would create merry hell.
                        It sounds like he knows thats his den now....
                        Well done to you for working on it

Comment

Aloha all! Great to tune in to new day thread, though MOnday all but done here. Firstly PLEASE!!!! WHO IS SONIA????? Well my day been interesting, I have two teenage boys and am a pretty cool mum (if I do say so myself!) Even love their music, System of a Down, Slipknot (LOL - at the tender age of 40!) Anyway coppers not long gone - have popped in to see if I would take in a wayward teen until they can sort something out for him for the morning. His own mother has rejected him (she is redneck slag who once told me she "looked down on people like me" LMAO - and I did! Anyway the wee love (Paul) has just had a good cry and we are drinking tea and eating loads of jam on toast, and most of all TALKING! Thank GOD I am sober for this, and thank you all for being there to read this...I am venting, you see!!
                          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Kapo, you are a star! Doing that for a lad! Do you often foster kids?
                            Keep talking and keep eating toast and jam....that is pure comfort food and helps with all sorts of probs

Comment

Thanks guys - yeah it is a bit of a halfway house here at times (not officially!) I get on well with local coppers, they think I'm a bit of a "hard shot" or some dam thing, and this is a safe place where the wee darlings are actually listened to and that is important - as is the toast and tea. My son Jacob is yakking to him at the moment about the movie "The Secret" which I have not seen....anyway - thank you all for your support.
                              O2M _ System ROCKS indeed, listening to The Fall at the mo - great stuff! How's the packing going? God, you must be dam near hyperventilating with NY bring-it-on excitement - I would be!!!
                              *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                              X